Yeri Han "played 'Minari' and was lonely and solititude"

Seoul = = Actor Yeri Han has revealed memories of the film Minari during the new series Historic site conversation in the March issue of fashion magazine Elle.Historic site conversation is an interview series that expands its own world and talks with contemporary mentors who make the world go forward.In an interview in the March issue of Elle, Yeri Han said, I believe that I do not get tired of my favorite and joyful work, I have a way to go.Yeri Han recently won the Best Actress Award at the 2021 Goldist Awards for his role as Monica in the movie Minari, which received a hot praise at the world film festival, and was also ranked as the top candidate for the Oscar Best Actress Award by the leading media.I felt warm, I felt lonely and solititude, he recalled in an interview, about the feelings he felt while playing Monica.Elle Historic site conversation article and YouTube video will be released on the website and YouTube channel every Friday at 6 pm until April 2.Six generations of mentors, Park Mi-sun, Moon So-ri, Pak Se-ri, Yeri Han, Jamie and Hwang So-yoon, answer the questions of the MZ generation directly.
Seoul = = Actor Yeri Han has revealed memories of the film Minari during the new series Historic site conversation in the March issue of fashion magazine Elle.Historic site conversation is an interview series that expands its own world and talks with contemporary mentors who make the world go forward.In an interview in the March issue of Elle, Yeri Han said, I believe that I do not get tired of my favorite and joyful work, I have a way to go.Yeri Han recently won the Best Actress Award at the 2021 Goldist Awards for his role as Monica in the movie Minari, which received a hot praise at the world film festival, and was also ranked as the top candidate for the Oscar Best Actress Award by the leading media.I felt warm, I felt lonely and solititude, he recalled in an interview, about the feelings he felt while playing Monica.Elle Historic site conversation article and YouTube video will be released on the website and YouTube channel every Friday at 6 pm until April 2.Six generations of mentors, Park Mi-sun, Moon So-ri, Pak Se-ri, Yeri Han, Jamie and Hwang So-yoon, answer the questions of the MZ generation directly.
Seoul = = Actor Yeri Han has revealed memories of the film Minari during the new series Historic site conversation in the March issue of fashion magazine Elle.Historic site conversation is an interview series that expands its own world and talks with contemporary mentors who make the world go forward.In an interview in the March issue of Elle, Yeri Han said, I believe that I do not get tired of my favorite and joyful work, I have a way to go.Yeri Han recently won the Best Actress Award at the 2021 Goldist Awards for his role as Monica in the movie Minari, which received a hot praise at the world film festival, and was also ranked as the top candidate for the Oscar Best Actress Award by the leading media.I felt warm, I felt lonely and solititude, he recalled in an interview, about the feelings he felt while playing Monica.Elle Historic site conversation article and YouTube video will be released on the website and YouTube channel every Friday at 6 pm until April 2.Six generations of mentors, Park Mi-sun, Moon So-ri, Pak Se-ri, Yeri Han, Jamie and Hwang So-yoon, answer the questions of the MZ generation directly.

Seoul = = Actor Yeri Han has revealed memories of the film 'Minari' during the new series 'Historic site conversation' in the March issue of fashion magazine Elle.

'Historic site conversation' is an interview series that expands its own world and talks with contemporary mentors who make the world go forward. In an interview in the March issue of Elle, Yeri Han said, "I believe that I do not get tired of my favorite and joyful work, I have a way to go."

Yeri Han recently won the Best Actress Award at the 2021 Goldist Awards for his role as Monica in the movie "Minari", which received a hot praise at the world film festival, and was also ranked as the top candidate for the Oscar Best Actress Award by the leading media. "I felt warm, I felt lonely and solititude," he recalled in an interview, about the feelings he felt while playing Monica.

Elle 'Historic site conversation' article and YouTube video will be released on the website and YouTube channel every Friday at 6 pm until April 2. Six generations of mentors, Park Mi-sun, Moon So-ri, Pak Se-ri, Yeri Han, Jamie and Hwang So-yoon, answer the questions of the MZ generation directly.