Yeri Han, a non-owned confession, "I only carry my cell phone and wallet" (Jung Hee)

Yeri Han reveals he is a minimalistActor Yeri Han appeared on MBC FM4U Noon Hope Song Kim Shin-Young broadcast on August 23rd.Kim Shin-Young said on the day that he was thoroughly minimalist about his best friend Yeri Han, while Kim Shin-Young was a maximalist.One listener sent a message saying, I wonder what is in the bag of the unoccupied Yeri Sister. Yeri Han said, I used to ask magazines to do my bag, but I do not carry anything.I only carry my cell phone and my wallet, he said.So I like winter, because I can hit it all on the court, Yeri Han said. I carry a lot of Shinyoung Sisters.Kim Shin-Young acknowledged, I carry disinfectant and all of this stuff.

Yeri Han reveals he is a minimalist

Actor Yeri Han appeared on MBC FM4U 'Noon Hope Song Kim Shin-Young' broadcast on August 23rd.

Kim Shin-Young said on the day that he was "thoroughly minimalist" about his best friend Yeri Han, while Kim Shin-Young was a maximalist.

One listener sent a message saying, "I wonder what is in the bag of the unoccupied Yeri Sister." Yeri Han said, "I used to ask magazines to do my bag, but I do not carry anything. I only carry my cell phone and my wallet," he said.

"So I like winter, because I can hit it all on the court," Yeri Han said. "I carry a lot of Shinyoung Sisters." Kim Shin-Young acknowledged, "I carry disinfectant and all of this stuff."