Free free end king...Yeri Han "I haven't changed my phone for six years, I don't have a bath" (Recept)

In Receipt, Yeri Han told Free Life, which does not change cell phones for six years.KBS Joy Entertainment Receipt, which was broadcast on the 23rd, was broadcast.Kim Sook and Shin Bong-sun said that Yeri Han and his acquaintance overlap, saying, They are famous for not spending money, they are icons of free free. In fact, Yeri Han also admitted that there is no material.I was also sponsored for this costume.Kim Sook said, I can not sponsor the watch. Yeri Han said, I bought one because I had to buy it once, but I did not buy one. I also used my cell phone for six years and changed it this time.They all said, Do you use a horizontal instinct? They said, It took six years to change from old cell phones to new phones anyway, and they showed free free baths that made everyone lose their mouths.I asked for my economic goals.I want to go to overseas film festivals twice a year without worrying about money until Im over 60 years old, said Yeri Han. When I get 60, Ill have less work and other hobbies than I am now, but I think Ill have to make up to 60 years old to go to a luxurious film festival, he said.The goal is 20 years away. The goal is to watch film festivals around the world.Yeri Hans money-tracking talk followed, especially after receiving the Minari award, a video of dancing on the street was drawn.Shin Bong-sun laughed, saying, It is the same as usual, and the high tension is modest. Yeri Han, who received an Oscar for Minari, was revealed.In fact, he felt like watching a show at the Academy Awards.In particular, Brad Pitt was the most prominent Hollywood actor, and he said, I am so handsome, I still have a youthful beauty. Everyone said, I have never seen Brad Pitt, I am a virtual human class. Yeri Han was envious of Oscars intuition.Recept

In Receipt, Yeri Han told Free Life, which does not change cell phones for six years.

KBS Joy Entertainment Receipt, which was broadcast on the 23rd, was broadcast.

Kim Sook and Shin Bong-sun said that Yeri Han and his acquaintance overlap, saying, "They are famous for not spending money, they are icons of Free free." In fact, Yeri Han also admitted that "there is no material".

I was also sponsored for this costume. Kim Sook said, "I can not sponsor the watch." Yeri Han said, "I bought one because I had to buy it once, but I did not buy one." "I also used my cell phone for six years and changed it this time."

They all said, “Do you use a horizontal instinct?” They said, “It took six years to change from old cell phones to new phones anyway, and they showed Free free baths that made everyone lose their mouths.

I asked for my economic goals. “I want to go to overseas film festivals twice a year without worrying about money until I’m over 60 years old,” said Yeri Han. “When I get 60, I’ll have less work and other hobbies than I am now, but I think I’ll have to make up to 60 years old to go to a luxurious film festival,” he said. The goal is 20 years away. The goal is to watch film festivals around the world.

Yeri Han’s money-tracking talk followed, especially after receiving the Minari award, a video of dancing on the street was drawn. Shin Bong-sun laughed, saying, "It is the same as usual, and the high tension is modest." Yeri Han, who received an Oscar for "Minari," was revealed. In fact, he felt like watching a show at the Academy Awards.

In particular, Brad Pitt was the most prominent Hollywood actor, and he said, "I am so handsome, I still have a youthful beauty." Everyone said, "I have never seen Brad Pitt, I am a virtual human class." Yeri Han was envious of Oscar's intuition.

‘Recept’