Running Man' Yoo Jae-Suk, teasing Yang Se-chan X Lee Kwang-soo, "Prepare for Lawsuit" laugh

In Running Man, Yoo Jae-Suk warned Yang Se-chan, Lee Kwang-soo, who teased him.In the SBS entertainment program Running Man broadcasted on the afternoon of the 28th, members Jeon So-min, Haha, Lee Kwang-soo and Ji Seok-jin transformed into representatives of the agency and worked on a mission to recruit members.Meanwhile, Yang Se-chan and Lee Kwang-soo put in a jarring chumsae such as Hwang Chi-yeul is strange and the nipple is below the general public when Yoo Jae-Suk sings, and Yoo Jae-Suk stopped the stage.I gave me a shame in front of the audience, and I was in a bad mood from the wrong Hwang Chi-yeul, he said. Prepare both Lawsuits.I will be Lawsuiting for defamation, the cast members were furious after warning.

In Running Man', Yoo Jae-Suk warned Yang Se-chan, Lee Kwang-soo, who teased him.

In the SBS entertainment program Running Man' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 28th, members Jeon So-min, Haha, Lee Kwang-soo and Ji Seok-jin transformed into representatives of the agency and worked on a mission to recruit members.

Meanwhile, Yang Se-chan and Lee Kwang-soo put in a jarring chumsae such as Hwang Chi-yeul is strange' and 'the nipple is below the general public' when Yoo Jae-Suk sings, and Yoo Jae-Suk stopped the stage.

"I gave me a shame in front of the audience, and I was in a bad mood from the wrong Hwang Chi-yeul," he said. "Prepare both Lawsuits. I will be Lawsuiting for defamation," the cast members were furious after warning.