'Running Man' Ji Seok-jin "I did not fight Na Young-seok PD, I sometimes talk and cheer."

Running Man Ji Seok-jin mentioned Na Young-seok PD, Shin Won-ho PD, and Lee Woo-jung, who have performed in the past.On SBS Running Man broadcasted on the afternoon of the 7th, Gold Finding Race was released.The members gathered again after the first town search time to find gold, and proceeded with the mission Game Fucking Rats. Upgrading the past Catch Rats.Ji Seok-jin, who had been in the corner of Catch the Rats, did not know the Game rules perfectly, and Yoo Jae-seok said, Seok Jin-yi is just an avatar because he is talking about the production team.Ji Seok-jin said, At that time, I was a writer of Shin Won-ho, Na Young-seok, and Lee Woo-jung.Yang said, Everyone with us is out. Yoo said, Young Seok, Won Ho-Peddie, is the style of taking together. Keeps it up. Kim Jong-kook said, Did you fight? Why?I asked.Ji Seok-jin replied, I am not a fighting style, I sometimes talk to each other from afar and cheer me up. Yoo Jae-seok said, So do you talk from afar and talk close?Ji Seok-jin said, Wonho, Youngseok, and Woo Jeong-i are going well enough not to worry about me. You are the best.I am living well, he laughed, and Yoo Jae-seok added, (the three of you) can fly away. Capture the broadcast screen of Running Man

'Running Man' Ji Seok-jin mentioned Na Young-seok PD, Shin Won-ho PD, and Lee Woo-jung, who have performed in the past.

On SBS 'Running Man' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 7th, 'Gold Finding Race' was released.

The members gathered again after the first town search time to find gold, and proceeded with the mission Game "Fucking Rats." Upgrading the past "Catch Rats".

Ji Seok-jin, who had been in the corner of 'Catch the Rats', did not know the Game rules perfectly, and Yoo Jae-seok said, "Seok Jin-yi is just an avatar because he is talking about the production team." Ji Seok-jin said, "At that time, I was a writer of Shin Won-ho, Na Young-seok, and Lee Woo-jung.

Yang said, "Everyone with us is out." Yoo said, "Young Seok, Won Ho-Peddie, is the style of taking together. Keeps it up." Kim Jong-kook said, "Did you fight? Why? “I asked.

Ji Seok-jin replied, "I am not a fighting style, I sometimes talk to each other from afar and cheer me up." Yoo Jae-seok said, "So do you talk from afar and talk close?"

Ji Seok-jin said, "Wonho, Youngseok, and Woo Jeong-i are going well enough not to worry about me. You are the best. I am living well, "he laughed, and Yoo Jae-seok added," (the three of you) can fly away. "

Capture the broadcast screen of 'Running Man'