Luna, musical "Questi giorni of the Day" The last stage impression "I was worried about the Character, but ...

Luna, a member of the group F-X, gave a feeling of finishing the musical Questi giorni.Luna posted a picture on her instagram on March 6 with an article entitled The Musical Questi giorni of the Day Last Stage Lue Her End.The photo shows Luna and Park Jeong-pyo posing positively, and they are wearing costumes for their roles and smiling lightly.Luna said, It is most unfortunate that I can not see my brothers acting every day.I was so worried about the Character, but I was very careful about my story, worried about it together, and helped me to stand in the lead.

Luna, a member of the group F-X, gave a feeling of finishing the musical "Questi giorni".

Luna posted a picture on her instagram on March 6 with an article entitled "The Musical 'Questi giorni of the Day' Last Stage Lue Her End".

The photo shows Luna and Park Jeong-pyo posing positively, and they are wearing costumes for their roles and smiling lightly.

Luna said, "It is most unfortunate that I can not see my brother's acting every day. I was so worried about the Character, but I was very careful about my story, worried about it together, and helped me to stand in the lead. "