Lee Ji-hye "My Life Failure=disbanding, Due to Seo Ji-young" The Truth Not Known by Cha Eun-woo? (All The Butlers')

Lee Ji-hye, a group member, played a stone fastball because of the teams disbanding because of Seo Ji-young Lee Ji-hye appeared on SBS entertainment program All The Butlers on the 21st and made the hash listeners laugh, disbanding is due to Seo Ji-youngThe broadcast was decorated with Failure Festival with Master Tak Jae-hun and Lee Sang-min.Failure Festival is a festival that supports and supports Failure. It is a large project of All The Butlers designed to reinterpret the meaning of Failure.Baseball player Shim Soo-chang and comedian Park Sung-ho threw the ticket to the Failure Festival, which Park Sung-ho tasted enough to taste Failure.I have no place to back down, said Park Sung-ho, who is currently working as a yodeler, saying, My dream is to enter Switzerland or Europe.But I can not go abroad because of Corona. Shim Soo-chang then confessed: Its not retirement, its clothes stripped off, its not retirement on its own, adding: Athletes usually do a grand retirement ceremony.I did not have a retirement ceremony, and my friends gave me a retirement ceremony at a small house. His application was filled with various Failures such as Major League Baseball, attention, entertainment, catcher Jo In-sung and reconciliation, and health control Failure.Lee Ji-hye and Solbi also proudly challenged the Failure Stival, which Solbi said: As soon as I heard about the Failure Stival, I really wanted to support it.I have a story that grew up from Failure. Solbi said that the group Typhoon was Failure because of the company.There may be my cause, but then the company went bankrupt. Lee Ji-hye also mentioned disbanding; Tak Jae-hun said, I think this is what I was woven into.Who will blame you? Lee Ji-hye said, Thats because of Seo Ji-young Immediately Lee Ji-hye added: Its a joke thats funny.They also spoke on the phone with the applicant who sent the Failure story.In the story of Failure, who has been an unknown actor for seven years, Solbi said, I always have a gaze around me, Why do you do art?I think it is a success to choose the path and walk away from the path, he said. Everything is uncertain and uncertain. If I love the job and my reasons are clear, I think my life has succeeded even if it is not a social success. I think so. The last applicants were comedian Lee Jin-ho and Kim Yong-nam.Kim Yong-myeong talked about the second plan Failure, hair thinning Failure, and Lee Jin-ho recently made the scene into a laughing sea by telling Failure that he had Failure in Talk on Radio Star.Kim Yong-myeong then answered What is Failure? Failure is a stepping stone to move forward. Lee Jin-ho also responded that Failure is a rehearsal for success and received applause from members.Failure Star Top 5 was selected by comedian Ji Seok-jin, Jang Dong-min, and Judo players Kim Min-soo, Shim Soo-chang and Solbi who lost one testicle in the last broadcast.Lee Seung-gi declared, I will hold the Failure Festival in earnest. At the same time, someone shouted Who and interrupted the opening ceremony.In the preliminary video, it was revealed that one person who gives laughter and hope to 6,000 Failure people will be selected as Failure King.All The Butlers is broadcast every Sunday at 6:25 pm.=

Lee Ji-hye, a group member, played a stone fastball because of the team's disbanding because of Seo Ji-young Lee Ji-hye appeared on SBS entertainment program All The Butlers' on the 21st and made the hash listeners laugh, "disbanding is due to Seo Ji-young"

The broadcast was decorated with 'Failure Festival' with Master Tak Jae-hun and Lee Sang-min. 'Failure Festival' is a festival that supports and supports Failure. It is a large project of All The Butlers' designed to reinterpret the meaning of 'Failure'.

Baseball player Shim Soo-chang and comedian Park Sung-ho threw the ticket to the Failure Festival, which Park Sung-ho tasted enough to taste Failure. "I have no place to back down," said Park Sung-ho, who is currently working as a yodeler, saying, "My dream is to enter Switzerland or Europe. But I can not go abroad because of Corona. "

Shim Soo-chang then confessed: "It's not retirement, it's clothes stripped off, it's not retirement on its own," adding: "Athletes usually do a grand retirement ceremony. I did not have a retirement ceremony, and my friends gave me a retirement ceremony at a small house. " His application was filled with various Failures such as Major League Baseball, attention, entertainment, catcher Jo In-sung and reconciliation, and health control Failure.

Lee Ji-hye and Solbi also proudly challenged the Failure Stival, which Solbi said: "As soon as I heard about the Failure Stival, I really wanted to support it. I have a story that grew up from Failure. "Solbi said that the group Typhoon was Failure because of the company. There may be my cause, but then the company went bankrupt. "

Lee Ji-hye also mentioned disbanding; Tak Jae-hun said, "I think this is what I was woven into. Who will blame you? "Lee Ji-hye said," That's because of Seo Ji-young " Immediately Lee Ji-hye added: "It's a joke that's funny.

They also spoke on the phone with the applicant who sent the Failure story. In the story of Failure, who has been an unknown Actor for seven years, Solbi said, "I always have a gaze around me, 'Why do you do art?' "I think it is a success to choose the path and walk away from the path," he said. "Everything is uncertain and uncertain. If I love the job and my reasons are clear, I think my life has succeeded even if it is not a social success." I think so. "

The last applicants were comedian Lee Jin-ho and Kim Yong-nam. Kim Yong-myeong talked about the second plan Failure, hair thinning Failure, and Lee Jin-ho recently made the scene into a laughing sea by telling Failure that he had Failure in Talk on Radio Star. Kim Yong-myeong then answered "What is Failure?" "Failure is a stepping stone to move forward." Lee Jin-ho also responded that "Failure is a rehearsal for success" and received applause from members.

'Failure Star Top 5' was selected by comedian Ji Seok-jin, Jang Dong-min, and Judo players Kim Min-soo, Shim Soo-chang and Solbi who lost one testicle in the last broadcast. Lee Seung-gi declared, "I will hold the 'Failure Festival' in earnest." At the same time, someone shouted "Who" and interrupted the opening ceremony. In the preliminary video, it was revealed that one person who gives laughter and hope to 6,000 Failure people will be selected as 'Failure King'.

All The Butlers' is broadcast every Sunday at 6:25 pm.

=