Ku Hye-sun "Love, Newly Come, Keep It Good"

Seoul = = Composer Ku Hye-sun is back; releasing a new New Age Album Breath 4 on the 2nd.Album, which reinterprets the songs that were previously released as an orchestra version, once again met with The Best Video Producers.Album has eight songs including the title song Was it happy, Fly Again, Death, Its You, Stupid, Mary Me, Eraser and Brown Hair.Especially this album is Album made for his dog Sundae, which is more meaningful to him.Ku Hye-sun recently announced the start of a new love through several broadcasts.Ku Hye-sun expressed his affection for the new love, saying, I am a person who made me feel the pure feeling of love again in 20 years. I want to keep it because I am a person who makes me gentle and makes me live well.It is also an album that will contain feelings toward Love, which was released last year.Ku Hye-sun, who is always passionate about work and love, is going to spend his busy life as a director, actor, and student this year.Also, from the 20th, the New Age Album exhibition will be exhibited at the Seoul Arts Center.I conducted a written interview with Ku Hye-sun.- New Age Album Breath 3 was released last year and it is a new Album in six months.The term has been shorter than the last album in five years, but was there anything that the musical image came up well and wanted to express it in music?- I was called Album, which I made thinking about Sundae, a dog that left the world last year, and I wonder what message I wanted to convey.- This time, I wrote the whole song myself, and the best video producers arranged it.I wonder how I usually interact and work with the best video producers, and how I worked on this album.- The most attached song of this song is...- I recently announced that I am doing love on a number of broadcasts. I am curious about the new love.In addition to music, I do various tasks such as acting, drawing, and writing books. It is artistic to emit various emotions inside.- No time to get tired. If theres a driving force to work passionately...- I have been through many things for years. I wonder if it has become internally calm.- When can I meet my main acting activities?- I am curious about the plan for this years activities including the release of New Age Album.
Seoul = = Composer Ku Hye-sun is back; releasing a new New Age Album Breath 4 on the 2nd.Album, which reinterprets the songs that were previously released as an orchestra version, once again met with The Best Video Producers.Album has eight songs including the title song Was it happy, Fly Again, Death, Its You, Stupid, Mary Me, Eraser and Brown Hair.Especially this album is Album made for his dog Sundae, which is more meaningful to him.Ku Hye-sun recently announced the start of a new love through several broadcasts.Ku Hye-sun expressed his affection for the new love, saying, I am a person who made me feel the pure feeling of love again in 20 years. I want to keep it because I am a person who makes me gentle and makes me live well.It is also an album that will contain feelings toward Love, which was released last year.Ku Hye-sun, who is always passionate about work and love, is going to spend his busy life as a director, actor, and student this year.Also, from the 20th, the New Age Album exhibition will be exhibited at the Seoul Arts Center.I conducted a written interview with Ku Hye-sun.- New Age Album Breath 3 was released last year and it is a new Album in six months.The term has been shorter than the last album in five years, but was there anything that the musical image came up well and wanted to express it in music?- I was called Album, which I made thinking about Sundae, a dog that left the world last year, and I wonder what message I wanted to convey.- This time, I wrote the whole song myself, and the best video producers arranged it.I wonder how I usually interact and work with the best video producers, and how I worked on this album.- The most attached song of this song is...- I recently announced that I am doing love on a number of broadcasts. I am curious about the new love.In addition to music, I do various tasks such as acting, drawing, and writing books. It is artistic to emit various emotions inside.- No time to get tired. If theres a driving force to work passionately...- I have been through many things for years. I wonder if it has become internally calm.- When can I meet my main acting activities?- I am curious about the plan for this years activities including the release of New Age Album.

Seoul = = Composer Ku Hye-sun is back; releasing a new New Age Album 'Breath 4' on the 2nd. Album, which reinterprets the songs that were previously released as an orchestra version, once again met with The Best Video Producers. Album has eight songs including the title song 'Was it happy', 'Fly Again', 'Death', 'It's You', 'Stupid', 'Mary Me', 'Eraser' and 'Brown Hair'. Especially this album is Album made for his dog Sundae, which is more meaningful to him.

Ku Hye-sun recently announced the start of a new love through several broadcasts. Ku Hye-sun expressed his affection for the new love, saying, "I am a person who made me feel the pure feeling of love again in 20 years." "I want to keep it because I am a person who makes me gentle and makes me live well." It is also an album that will contain feelings toward Love, which was released last year.

Ku Hye-sun, who is always passionate about work and love, is going to spend his busy life as a director, actor, and student this year. Also, from the 20th, the New Age Album exhibition will be exhibited at the Seoul Arts Center.

I conducted a written interview with Ku Hye-sun.

- New Age Album 'Breath 3' was released last year and it is a new Album in six months. The term has been shorter than the last album in five years, but was there anything that the musical image came up well and wanted to express it in music?

- I was called Album, which I made thinking about Sundae, a dog that left the world last year, and I wonder what message I wanted to convey.

- This time, I wrote the whole song myself, and the best video producers arranged it. I wonder how I usually interact and work with the best video producers, and how I worked on this album.

- The most attached song of this song is...

- I recently announced that I am doing love on a number of broadcasts. I am curious about the new love.

In addition to music, I do various tasks such as acting, drawing, and writing books. It is artistic to emit various emotions inside.

- No time to get tired. If there's a driving force to work passionately...

- I have been through many things for years. I wonder if it has become internally calm.

- When can I meet my main acting activities?

- I am curious about the plan for this year's activities including the release of New Age Album.