Ghost Nine unveils second Performance Teaser for new title song 'Seoul'

Group Ghost Nine (GHOST9) released additional Performance Teaser, raising expectations for a new album title song.Ghost Nine (Hwang Dong-joon, Son Joon-hyung, Ishin, Choi Jun-sung, Lee Kang-seong, Prince, Lee Woo-jin, Lee Tae-seung, and Lee Jin-woo) will be on the official SNS at 0:00 on March 3rd, and will be the third mini album NOW: Where we are, here (Naucalpan: Weathing, Hea) title song SEOUL (Seoul) released a second performance teaser video.In the public image, Ghost Nine, who entered the palace, said, Dance thrown in the light of a gorgeous city.This wide world is a place for you. The choreography, which looks like the bridge part of the track, showed tension and rapid flow as it showed the peak of dance performance.In particular, the members of the part are focused on the restrained movement, while the rest of the members and dancers harmonized with the perfect style by expressing the inner lyrical image of the lyrics.Ghost Nine, who showed a different fashion with a traditional hanbok and suit combination in the first performance Teaser released on the last two days, added a futuristic neon point to the uniform costume that made use of traditional style and made another appearance of the East and the West.Prior to this, Ghost Nine members Lee Kang-seong and Lee Tae-seung focused their attention on the behind-the-scenes story of this album through V Live.Lee Kang-seong said, Who is the best member of this concept?The answer is that God has the most visible image of his brother, and that he has a glimpse of the various charms of Ghost Nine. The atmosphere of the first and second suits is different.The first was because I thought it was sexy, and the second was wearing a hat, but I wanted to do it like a detective because I thought of Detective Conan. Finally, the two of them said, I prepared this album really hard. I felt a lot of the feeling we wanted to show. I also paid much attention to the choreography and the line.I personally like this choreography the best, so I want to show it quickly. I could not hide my excitement. I think it would be possible to become a public relations ambassador in Seoul if I work hard in Seoul.I will run hard until I become a public relations ambassador in Seoul. The Ghost Nine new book will be released at 6 p.m. on Wednesday.

Group Ghost Nine (GHOST9) released additional Performance Teaser, raising expectations for a new album title song.

Ghost Nine (Hwang Dong-joon, Son Joon-hyung, Ishin, Choi Jun-sung, Lee Kang-seong, Prince, Lee Woo-jin, Lee Tae-seung, and Lee Jin-woo) will be on the official SNS at 0:00 on March 3rd, and will be the third mini album 'NOW: Where we are, here (Naucalpan: Weathing, Hea)' title song 'SEOUL (Seoul)' released a second Performance teaser video.

In the public image, Ghost Nine, who entered the palace, said, "Dance thrown in the light of a gorgeous city. This wide world is a place for you. " The choreography, which looks like the bridge part of the track, showed tension and rapid flow as it showed the peak of dance Performance.

In particular, the members of the part are focused on the restrained movement, while the rest of the members and dancers harmonized with the perfect style by expressing the inner lyrical image of the lyrics.

Ghost Nine, who showed a different fashion with a traditional hanbok and suit combination in the first Performance Teaser released on the last two days, added a futuristic neon point to the uniform costume that made use of traditional style and made another appearance of the East and the West.

Prior to this, Ghost Nine members Lee Kang-seong and Lee Tae-seung focused their attention on the behind-the-scenes story of this album through V Live. Lee Kang-seong said, "Who is the best member of this concept? "The answer is that God has the most visible image of his brother, and that he has a glimpse of the various charms of Ghost Nine. "The atmosphere of the first and second suits is different. The first was because I thought it was sexy, and the second was wearing a hat, but I wanted to do it like a detective because I thought of 'Detective Conan'. "

Finally, the two of them said, "I prepared this album really hard. I felt a lot of the feeling we wanted to show." "I also paid much attention to the choreography and the line. I personally like this choreography the best, so I want to show it quickly. "I could not hide my excitement. I think it would be possible to become a public relations ambassador in Seoul if I work hard in 'Seoul'. I will run hard until I become a public relations ambassador in Seoul. "

The Ghost Nine new book will be released at 6 p.m. on Wednesday.