'Fendt2' Lee Ji-ah and Park Eun-suk, affectionate Celebratory photo

...so Im Lovely: Shim Su-ryeon?A friendly Celebratory photo by actors Park Eun-suk and Lee Ji-ahThis was released.Park Eun-suk posted a photo of him on his Instagram account on Wednesday, writing ! and with Lee Ji-ah.In the photo, Park Eun-suk showed off her stylish fashion in a unique style suit and set up to the coat.Lee Ji-ah also drew a V in a sky-high lemon-colored dress, with the pair standing side by side, drawing attention with their warm, beautiful beauty.Park Eun-suk and Lee Ji-ah are breaking up in the SBS gilt drama Fendt House 2 as Logan and I Lovely.Recently, I have been curious about many viewers as I have been caught up in the speculation and situation that I was a heart trainee who died in Fendt House 1.a fairy tale that children and adults hear togetherstar behind photoâ„‘at the same time as the latest issue

...so I'm Lovely: Shim Su-ryeon? A friendly Celebratory photo by actors Park Eun-suk and Lee Ji-ah This was released.

Park Eun-suk posted a photo of him on his Instagram account on Wednesday, writing "!" and with Lee Ji-ah. In the photo, Park Eun-suk showed off her stylish fashion in a unique style suit and set up to the coat. Lee Ji-ah also drew a V in a sky-high lemon-colored dress, with the pair standing side by side, drawing attention with their warm, beautiful beauty.

Park Eun-suk and Lee Ji-ah are breaking up in the SBS gilt drama 'Fendt House 2' as Logan and I Lovely. Recently, I have been curious about many viewers as I have been caught up in the speculation and situation that I was a heart trainee who died in 'Fendt House 1'.

a fairy tale that children and adults hear together

star behind photo&image

at the same time as the latest issue