'Eat more' Han Chae-ah "Father Cha Bum-kun, help me carefully to Granddaughter parenting."

Actor Han Chae-ah talks about Father Cha Bum-kuns extreme Granddaughter loveHan Chae-ah will appear as a guest on MBN Eat More 20th broadcast on March 21st.On this day, he sets up a Germany home-style prize filled with the taste of his mother-in-law, and serves lunch to Lim Ji-ho - Kang Ho-dong - Emperor Sung.For the first Germany meal, Lim Kang-hwang, the third rich man, said, It is a diet of Cha Bum-kuns player.It seems that the energy is being conveyed then. He will show a dishwashing food that emptys the bowl.During the meal, Han Chae-ah unscrupulously reveals his anecdote with his in-laws, the Cha Bum-kun couple.I lived with my parents after marriage, and I have been living for about a year, he confessed, At first, I was impressed just by exercising with my father.My father likes to take over Granddaughter parenting.When I return from the outing, my father will carefully record the time of powdered milk, naps and snacks. He boasts Cha Bum-kuns professional Parenting skills.If you go to your fathers house now, you will ask the answerer until Granddaughter says, I will go to bed, and when you get the answer you want, you will open the blanket immediately, he said, causing laughter.Han Chae-ah not only released the real episode with the Cha Bum-kun couple, but also revealed his inner feelings as a daughter-in-law who was not able to express himself to his father-in-law, the production team said. Please look forward to the performance of Han Chae-ah, who showed humanity in his performance in three years.

Actor Han Chae-ah talks about Father Cha Bum-kun's extreme Granddaughter love

Han Chae-ah will appear as a guest on MBN 'Eat More' 20th broadcast on March 21st.

On this day, he sets up a Germany home-style prize filled with the taste of his mother-in-law, and serves lunch to Lim Ji-ho - Kang Ho-dong - Emperor Sung. For the first Germany meal, Lim Kang-hwang, the third rich man, said, "It is a diet of Cha Bum-kun's player. It seems that the energy is being conveyed then. "He will show a dishwashing food that emptys the bowl.

During the meal, Han Chae-ah unscrupulously reveals his anecdote with his in-laws, the Cha Bum-kun couple. "I lived with my parents after marriage, and I have been living for about a year," he confessed, "At first, I was impressed just by exercising with my Father."

“My Father likes to take over Granddaughter parenting. When I return from the outing, my Father will carefully record the time of powdered milk, naps and snacks. "He boasts Cha Bum-kun's professional parenting skills. “If you go to your Father’s house now, you will ask the answerer until Granddaughter says, ‘I will go to bed,’ and when you get the answer you want, you will open the blanket immediately,” he said, causing laughter.

Han Chae-ah not only released the real episode with the Cha Bum-kun couple, but also revealed his inner feelings as a daughter-in-law who was not able to express himself to his Father-in-law,” the production team said. “Please look forward to the performance of Han Chae-ah, who showed humanity in his performance in three years.”