Han Chae-ah, Gibbs with arm injury...what happened to FC National University Family?

Actor Han Chae-ah has an arm injury.Han Chae-ah said on Instagram on the 12th, I spent my next class and charged for a while. My arm fell and hurt a little.We are doing anti-Gibbs in terms of protection, he said.The photo together made it sad that Han Chae-ah was wearing Gibbs on one arm.Several netizens cheered for the pleasure, saying, Do not hurt, Always be careful with your health, and You should not hurt.Meanwhile, Han Chae-ah is playing a big role as a FC national family captain of SBS Goal Hitting.

Actor Han Chae-ah has an arm injury.

Han Chae-ah said on Instagram on the 12th, "I spent my next class and charged for a while. My arm fell and hurt a little. We are doing anti-Gibbs in terms of protection," he said.

The photo together made it sad that Han Chae-ah was wearing Gibbs on one arm. Several netizens cheered for the pleasure, saying, "Do not hurt," "Always be careful with your health," and "You should not hurt."

Meanwhile, Han Chae-ah is playing a big role as a FC national family captain of SBS 'Goal Hitting'.