All The Butlers' Kim Min-soo "Kyonggi testicles one RUPTURE...won"

Mixed Martial Arts player Kim Min-soo has confessed he has no testicles on one side.On SBS All The Butlers, which aired on the afternoon of the 28th, the failure festival, which celebrates failure, will end its four-week long journey.Kim Min-soo said, I do not have one testicle.Among Murad Bowzidi and Kyonggi in the second round, the plastic foul cup (guard) was priced to the point of breaking, he said.I was sick and feverish, but I resumed Kyonggi after three minutes of rest, he said, surprised everyone by saying, I didnt even know I was sick at the time.Kim Min-soo said, I finally won that day, and the members said, It is great to be surprised.

Mixed Martial Arts player Kim Min-soo has confessed he has no testicles on one side.

On sbs' All The Butlers, which aired on the afternoon of the 28th, the failure festival, which celebrates failure, will end its four-week long journey.

Kim Min-soo said, "I do not have one testicle."

“Among Murad Bowzidi and Kyonggi in the second round, the plastic foul cup (guard) was priced to the point of breaking,” he said.

“I was sick and feverish, but I resumed Kyonggi after three minutes of rest,” he said, surprised everyone by saying, “I didn’t even know I was sick at the time.”

Kim Min-soo said, "I finally won that day," and the members said, "It is great" to be surprised.