All The Butlers' Ji Suk-jin, "I want to throw away my Nickname wetland ears"

Ji Suk-jin laughed when he said he didnt fail.On SBS All The Butlers broadcast on the 28th, Solbi, Ji Suk-jin, Jang Dong-min and Kim Min-soo appeared as special features of Failure Stival.Lee Seung-gi held the opening ceremony of the Failure Stival. Ji Suk-jin, who listened to Tak Jae-hoons opening remarks, said, Why do you keep doing it because you do not have a problem living?I didnt fail, said Yang Se-hyeong, but held Ji Suk-jin, saying come on; Ji Suk-jin said, Dont laugh soothingly.Ji Suk-jin then said: I want to abandon Nickname, Wetland, there are people who know my Nickname and bring nonsense.One day, an acquaintance recommended that it was good information. I said I would accept about 2,000 dollars for investment because I was close.Ji Suk-jin then told Yang Se-hyeong: Do you like chicken? which part do you like? Yang Se-hyeong said, chicken legs.Ji Suk-jin said, The crook told me, This chicken I developed has six legs. Do you think Ill believe it?Lee Seung-gi said, Its so gross.On the other hand, SBS All The Butlers is broadcast every Sunday at 6:30 pm.

Ji Suk-jin laughed when he said he didn't fail.

On SBS All The Butlers' broadcast on the 28th, Solbi, Ji Suk-jin, Jang Dong-min and Kim Min-soo appeared as special features of 'Failure Stival'.

Lee Seung-gi held the opening ceremony of the "Failure Stival." Ji Suk-jin, who listened to Tak Jae-hoon's opening remarks, said, "Why do you keep doing it because you do not have a problem living? I didn't fail," said Yang Se-hyeong, but held Ji Suk-jin, saying "come on"; Ji Suk-jin said, "Don't laugh soothingly."

Ji Suk-jin then said: "I want to abandon Nickname, 'Wetland,' there are people who know my Nickname and bring nonsense. "One day, an acquaintance recommended that it was good information. I said I would accept about 2,000 dollars for investment because I was close." Ji Suk-jin then told Yang Se-hyeong: "'Do you like chicken? which part do you like?' Yang Se-hyeong said, "chicken legs." Ji Suk-jin said, "The crook told me, 'This chicken I developed has six legs.' Do you think I'll believe it?'" Lee Seung-gi said, “It’s so gross.”

On the other hand, SBS All The Butlers' is broadcast every Sunday at 6:30 pm.