AKMU Lee Chan-hyuk, this is the Ziddi disease? "Chan Hyuk does everything he wants to do."

AKMU Lee Chan-hyuk is soaked in Zidis diseaseOn the afternoon of the 30th, AKMU Lee Chan-hyuk posted a selfie on his personal SNS.Lee Chan-hyuk in the photo shows a unique line with impressive sunglasses and hands in a jacket pocket.Lee Chan-hyuk has released his own aura, creating an atmosphere in which mystery and dreamy charm coexist.Especially, the fans who watched this mentioned Lee Chan-hyuks Giddy Disease by leaving comments such as I do not have the power to stop it now, I want Lee Chan-hyuk to be happy, I like Chanhyuk now, I am cute and Meanwhile, AKMU Lee Chan-hyuk is appearing with JTBC Independence Long Live with Claudia Kim.AKMU Lee Chan-hyuk SNS

AKMU Lee Chan-hyuk is soaked in 'Zidi's disease'

On the afternoon of the 30th, AKMU Lee Chan-hyuk posted a Selfie on his personal SNS.

Lee Chan-hyuk in the photo shows a unique Line with impressive sunglasses and hands in a jacket pocket. Lee Chan-hyuk has released his own aura, creating an atmosphere in which mystery and dreamy charm coexist.

Especially, the fans who watched this mentioned Lee Chan-hyuk's "Giddy Disease" by leaving comments such as "I do not have the power to stop it now", "I want Lee Chan-hyuk to be happy", "I like Chanhyuk now", "I am cute" and "

Meanwhile, AKMU Lee Chan-hyuk is appearing with JTBC 'Independence Long Live' with Claudia Kim.

AKMU Lee Chan-hyuk SNS