'13kg weight loss' kang jae-jun, Exercise ing "I really didn't want to do it today..."

The comedian kang jae-jun has revealed the routine of Exercise.On the 9th, kang jae-jun posted a selfie on his Instagram.In the photo, kang jae-jun is on Exercise wearing a yellow beanie. The small face of kang jae-jun, who recently collected topics with a 13kg weight loss, attracts attention.Today I did not want to be really heavy and heavy, but I walked up and I was feeling refreshed. The Exercise and Cobik to record! Gogo!# 1 January, 68 days to Exercise .Meanwhile, kang jae-jun married gagwoman Lee Eunhyeong in 2018, appearing on the JTBC entertainment program I Cant Be No 1.Photo = kang jae-jun Instagram

The comedian kang jae-jun has revealed the routine of Exercise.

On the 9th, kang jae-jun posted a selfie on his Instagram.

In the photo, kang jae-jun is on Exercise wearing a yellow beanie. The small face of kang jae-jun, who recently collected topics with a 13kg weight loss, attracts attention.

"Today I did not want to be really heavy and heavy, but I walked up and I was feeling refreshed. The Exercise and Cobik to record! Gogo! # 1 January, 68 days to Exercise ".

Meanwhile, kang jae-jun married gagwoman Lee Eunhyeong in 2018, appearing on the JTBC entertainment program 'I Can't Be No 1'.

Photo = kang jae-jun Instagram