Yoo Jae-Suk "Ji Suk-jin, Tea Recognizing subscriber to Tear Tea One Hand Clapping" (Running Man)

Yoo Jae-Suk reveals Ji Suk-jin ripped Tea One Hand Clapping off because of YouTube subscriberOn February 21, SBS Running Man was held at Running Man Simulation Investment Competition Race, which selects investment.While opening the game ahead of the game, Yoo Jae-Suk said, Ji Suk-jin made one hand clapping Tea in gray.I asked subscribers to say hello to Tea on my YouTube channel. But I found out so much that I finally ripped off One Hand Clapping, and I paid for it and ripped it for four hours, he added, laughing.Yoo Jae-Suk gave Ji Suk-jin a warning: Its the worst adult I know.
Yoo Jae-Suk reveals Ji Suk-jin ripped Tea One Hand Clapping off because of YouTube subscriberOn February 21, SBS Running Man was held at Running Man Simulation Investment Competition Race, which selects investment.While opening the game ahead of the game, Yoo Jae-Suk said, Ji Suk-jin made one hand clapping Tea in gray.I asked subscribers to say hello to Tea on my YouTube channel. But I found out so much that I finally ripped off One Hand Clapping, and I paid for it and ripped it for four hours, he added, laughing.Yoo Jae-Suk gave Ji Suk-jin a warning: Its the worst adult I know.

Yoo Jae-Suk reveals Ji Suk-jin ripped Tea One Hand Clapping off because of YouTube subscriber

On February 21, SBS Running Man' was held at Running Man Simulation Investment Competition' Race, which selects investment.

While opening the Game ahead of the Game, Yoo Jae-Suk said, "Ji Suk-jin made One Hand Clapping Tea in gray. I asked subscribers to say hello to Tea on my YouTube channel. "

"But I found out so much that I finally ripped off One Hand Clapping, and I paid for it and ripped it for four hours," he added, laughing.

Yoo Jae-Suk gave Ji Suk-jin a warning: "It's the worst adult I know."