"Sweet Home" Go Min-si "Alone Seoul went up and went to the Drama school."

Go Min-si, who recently became a hot star, is going a little bit wild, but she is moving on to a consistent mindset.Go Min-si said in a recent photo shoot with Singles, I went to Alone Seoul to take a part-time job, take a profile, and go to an Acting Academy.Go Min-si began to announce his name as a movie Witch released in 2018.Since then, he has appeared in the drama Live (2018) and If You Like It, Youre Ringing 1 (2019), and has received high attention through Netflixs Sweet Home (2020).I feel a loving heart for Acting in Go Min-sis words, It seems that the small seed I had in my heart was growing without knowing me.On this day, Go Min-si said, I want to take the hardness of my mind and accept it with good or bad things. I want to be an actor who has been good at Acting, beautiful, and comforted by Acting on a page of someones life.Singles

Go Min-si, who recently became a "hot star," is going a little bit wild, but she is moving on to a consistent mindset.

Go Min-si said in a recent photo shoot with Singles, "I went to Alone Seoul to take a part-time job, take a profile, and go to an Acting Academy."

Go Min-si began to announce his name as a movie "Witch" released in 2018. Since then, he has appeared in the drama Live (2018) and If You Like It, You're Ringing 1 (2019), and has received high attention through Netflix's Sweet Home (2020).

I feel a loving heart for Acting in Go Min-si's words, "It seems that the small seed I had in my heart was growing without knowing me."

On this day, Go Min-si said, "I want to take the hardness of my mind and accept it with good or bad things." "I want to be an actor who has been good at Acting, beautiful, and comforted by Acting on a page of someone's life."

Singles