Ryu Hyun-kyung "Kim Hyang Gi, I was a fan like ant heart"

Actor Ryu Hyun-kyung claims to be a fan of Kim Hyang GiIn an interview with Ryu Hyun-kyung on the 5th, I have seen Kim Hyang Gi a lot in advertisements since I was a child, and like ant mind, I wanted to say, How can a cute creature act?I liked it very much, he said.I was often comforted by the person he was acting on when I saw Kim Hyang Gis work, he said. I felt fond and happy to feel the maturity of this friend and the eyes that looked at the world quietly.I looked at Kim Hyang Gis bright smile every time I searched and looked, he said. I actually met him and he expressed it much more mature and more mature than me.I learned a lot when I approached the person, while watching the serious aspect. The Child will be released on the 10th.

Actor Ryu Hyun-kyung claims to be a fan of Kim Hyang Gi

In an interview with Ryu Hyun-kyung on the 5th, "I have seen Kim Hyang Gi a lot in advertisements since I was a child, and like ant mind, I wanted to say, 'How can a cute creature act?' “I liked it very much,” he said.

“I was often comforted by the person he was Acting on when I saw Kim Hyang Gi’s work,” he said. “I felt fond and happy to feel the maturity of this friend and the eyes that looked at the world quietly.”

"I looked at Kim Hyang Gi's bright smile every time I searched and looked," he said. "I actually met him and he expressed it much more mature and more mature than me. I learned a lot when I approached the person, while watching the serious aspect. "

The Child will be released on the 10th.