Running Man' Yoo Jae-Suk, Kim Jong-kook blind date Freight forwarder "one year older than me"

Yoo Jae-Suk has made a blind date for Kim Jong-kook as a free forward.On February 21, SBS Running Man was held at Running Man Simulation Investment Competition Race, which selects investment.On the day, members discussed whether Kim Jong-kook would marry in three years; a team that persuaded staff could gain investment assets.Pros team Yoo Jae-Suk claimed: There are many good women around Kim Jong-kook; you can meet at any time if you have will.Kim Jong-kook said, If you do not have anyone, tell me, you have a one-year-old sister than me, and Sister is always ready.Jeon So-min also actively said, I have someone to do it, I have a person who has come up.Eventually, the staff voted more for Kim Jong-kook getting married, making the pro-team laugh.
Yoo Jae-Suk has made a blind date for Kim Jong-kook as a free forward.On February 21, SBS Running Man was held at Running Man Simulation Investment Competition Race, which selects investment.On the day, members discussed whether Kim Jong-kook would marry in three years; a team that persuaded staff could gain investment assets.Pros team Yoo Jae-Suk claimed: There are many good women around Kim Jong-kook; you can meet at any time if you have will.Kim Jong-kook said, If you do not have anyone, tell me, you have a one-year-old sister than me, and Sister is always ready.Jeon So-min also actively said, I have someone to do it, I have a person who has come up.Eventually, the staff voted more for Kim Jong-kook getting married, making the pro-team laugh.

Yoo Jae-Suk has made a blind date for Kim Jong-kook as a free forward.

On February 21, SBS Running Man' was held at Running Man Simulation Investment Competition' Race, which selects investment.

On the day, members discussed whether Kim Jong-kook would marry in three years; a team that persuaded staff could gain investment assets.

Pros team Yoo Jae-Suk claimed: "There are many good women around Kim Jong-kook; you can meet at any time if you have will."

Kim Jong-kook said, "If you do not have anyone, tell me, you have a one-year-old sister than me, and sister is always ready." Jeon So-min also actively said, "I have someone to do it, I have a person who has come up."

Eventually, the staff voted more for Kim Jong-kook getting married', making the pro-team laugh.