Park Sung-Kwang, AD shooting scene, little groom .. Isol is "cute"

The comedian Park Sung-Kwang boasted of an increasingly young visual after the wedding.Park Sung-Kwang posted a picture on his instagram on the 1st, along with an article entitled Today is the day I take AD. I am going to meet todays AD children.Park Sung-Kwang in the public photo is enjoying a relaxing time by taking selfies at the AD shooting scene.Park Sung-Kwang wears round glasses and bow tie and has a cute face and boasts a visual like a little bridegroom.So his wife, Lee Soo-il, boasted a special affection with Comment, saying, It is cute, and Park Ki-ryang showed his friendship with Comment such as I am a costume and Kim Tae-gyun I am a butterfly tie.Meanwhile, Park Sung-Kwang married Isol Lee in August last year, and is currently appearing on SBS entertainment Dongsangmong 2 - You are My Destiny.[Photo] Park Sung-Kwang SNS

The comedian Park Sung-Kwang boasted of an increasingly young visual after the wedding.

Park Sung-Kwang posted a picture on his instagram on the 1st, along with an article entitled "Today is the day I take AD. I am going to meet today's AD children."

Park Sung-Kwang in the public photo is enjoying a relaxing time by taking selfies at the AD shooting scene. Park Sung-Kwang wears round glasses and bow tie and has a cute face and boasts a visual like a little bridegroom.

So his wife, Lee Soo-il, boasted a special affection with Comment, saying, "It is cute," and Park Ki-ryang showed his friendship with Comment such as "I am a costume" and Kim Tae-gyun "I am a butterfly tie".

Meanwhile, Park Sung-Kwang married Isol Lee in August last year, and is currently appearing on SBS entertainment 'Dongsangmong 2 - You are My Destiny'. [Photo] Park Sung-Kwang SNS