Ok Ja-yeon "'a marvelous return" Kim Se-jeong Guang-il Choi Thank you...Good memories"

Actor Ok Ja-yeon thanked Guang-il Choi, Yoo Jun-sang, Cho Byung-gyu, Yeom Hye-ran and Kim Se-jeong who appeared together in a marvelous return.Ok Ja-yeon said on his instagram on the morning of the 8th, Thank you for making such a good memory for us who were sorry that we could not do a marvelous return.I really enjoyed it all day long and I just kept laughing. The art was great, how could you have been so solidly organized!I admire the writers, he said. Thanks to Noh Hong-chul, who has made the actors feel comfortable, I continued to laugh, applaud and enjoy the audience mode. Mr. Se-jung, who has suffered with the beginners of the arts,Byeong-gyu, who was responsible for the entertainment as in the drama, always feels it, but is really extraordinary!I was happy and happy thanks to our pure Jun Sang-bae, Seok-hwan, Gwang Il-sun, and Hye-ran!Won Chang was a nice and nice person for the first time. It was so nice and nice to meet you.I am a big star in the entertainment industry. I really survived without anything.I am embarrassed, he said.Inside the photo is a selfie of Ok Ja-yeon taken with Noh Hong-chul during the filming of tvN and OCN entertainment program a Marvelous return.In other photos, the members were filming together, and the atmosphere of the fire attracted attention.

Actor Ok Ja-yeon thanked Guang-il Choi, Yoo Jun-sang, Cho Byung-gyu, Yeom Hye-ran and Kim Se-jeong who appeared together in 'a marvelous return'.

Ok Ja-yeon said on his instagram on the morning of the 8th, "Thank you for making such a good memory for us who were sorry that we could not do 'a marvelous return'. I really enjoyed it all day long and I just kept laughing. "

“The art was great, how could you have been so solidly organized! I admire the writers, "he said." Thanks to Noh Hong-chul, who has made the Actors feel comfortable, I continued to laugh, applaud and enjoy the audience mode. "

"Mr. Se-jung, who has suffered with the beginners of the arts, Byeong-gyu, who was responsible for the entertainment as in the drama, always feels it, but is really extraordinary! I was happy and happy thanks to our pure Jun Sang-bae, Seok-hwan, Gwang Il-sun, and Hye-ran! Won Chang was a nice and nice person for the first time. "

“It was so nice and nice to meet you. I am a big star in the entertainment industry. I really survived without anything. “I am embarrassed,” he said.

Inside the photo is a selfie of Ok Ja-yeon taken with Noh Hong-chul during the filming of tvN and OCN entertainment program 'a marvelous return'.

In other photos, the members were filming together, and the atmosphere of the fire attracted attention.