Ok Ja-yeon "Impressed by the Late Jang Min-Ho, Resolved to be Actor to 25 years old" (Choi Fat)

Actor Ok Ja-yeon mentioned Actor late Jang Min-Ho as an actor.On the afternoon of the 29th, SBS Power FM Choi Hwa-jungs Power Time appeared on the TVN drama Mine Ok Ja-yeon.Ok Ja-yeon, who appeared in a modest outfit unlike the drama, said, It is the first time not only live broadcasting but also radio appearance.Ok Ja-yeon is a nine-year-old actor who made his debut through the Play stage in 2012.I think I play about one or two plays a year, said Ok Ja-yeon. I had never learned acting before, but I opened a program for young actors at the National Theater and made my debut.I did not know I would be an actor before 25 years old, said Ok Ja-yeon, I liked watching movies and playing games, and I was in a club as an extension of my favorite mind. It was time for my friends to get a job, but I was so impressed by the play of Jang Min-Ho,I thought I should do such a beautiful job, he recalled.Ok Ja-yeon said: I moved to college as I watched that play and I started auditioning without telling my parents.Looking back, there was no iron and no measures, but if you think about it differently, I think that Actor is a world that is too far from me, so I did not realize how much I wanted to act.

Actor Ok Ja-yeon mentioned Actor late Jang Min-Ho as an Actor.

On the afternoon of the 29th, SBS Power FM 'Choi Hwa-jung's Power Time' appeared on the TVN drama 'Mine' Ok Ja-yeon.

Ok Ja-yeon, who appeared in a modest outfit unlike the drama, said, "It is the first time not only live broadcasting but also radio appearance."

Ok Ja-yeon is a nine-year-old Actor who made his debut through the Play stage in 2012. "I think I Play about one or two Plays a year," said Ok Ja-yeon. "I had never learned acting before, but I opened a program for young Actors at the National Theater and made my debut."

"I did not know I would be an Actor before 25 years old," said Ok Ja-yeon, "I liked watching movies and Playing games, and I was in a club as an extension of my favorite mind." "It was time for my friends to get a job, but I was so impressed by the Play of Jang Min-Ho, "I thought I should do such a beautiful job," he recalled.

Ok Ja-yeon said: "I moved to college as I watched that Play and I started auditioning without telling my parents. Looking back, there was no iron and no measures, but if you think about it differently, I think that Actor is a world that is too far from me, so I did not realize how much I wanted to act. "