Ok Ja-yeon "I wore Wig in 'Mine' but find out more than I thought" (Choi Fat)

Actor Ok Ja-yeon said there were a lot of people who recognised him.Actor Ok Ja-yeon appeared as a guest on SBS Power FM Hwa-Jeong Chois Power Time broadcast on June 29th.Ok Ja-yeon took an intense eye stamp with thick acting that disassembled from TVN drama Mine which ended on the 27th to Kang Ja-kyung.It feels like a model, actually, if you walk through the street, do you recognize it? asked Hwa-Jeong Choi.Ok Ja-yeon said, I did not usually make up, but I thought I could not recognize it by wearing Wig in the play, but I recognized it more than I thought.Hwa-Jeong Choi said, It was so different from the Mine image I thought, and praised It is so cool.

Actor Ok Ja-yeon said there were a lot of people who recognised him.

Actor Ok Ja-yeon appeared as a guest on SBS Power FM Hwa-Jeong Choi's Power Time' broadcast on June 29th.

Ok Ja-yeon took an intense eye stamp with thick acting that disassembled from TVN drama 'Mine' which ended on the 27th to Kang Ja-kyung.

"It feels like a model, actually, if you walk through the street, do you recognize it?" asked Hwa-Jeong Choi.

Ok Ja-yeon said, "I did not usually make up, but I thought I could not recognize it by wearing Wig in the play, but I recognized it more than I thought."

Hwa-Jeong Choi said, "It was so different from the 'Mine' image I thought," and praised "It is so cool."