Lee Chae-young "'The Secret Man' End Sup...Goodbye, Han Yu-ra" (Interview1)

Actor Lee Chae-young has expressed his feelings of leaving the secret man.Lee Chae-young said in an end interview on KBS 2TV evening drama Secret Man which was held at a cafe in Gangnam, Seoul on the 8th, I am ahead of End, and I am very sorry.She said, I did not do it when I was doing other works, but this work was strange because I said it was ending. I shot photo for about 7 months.From the first photo shot in July last year to the last photo shot, I went to work with joy every time.But the last photo shot was not real. I feel like I have to let Han Yu-ra go, I feel very sorry, goodbye, Han Yu-ra, he added.Lee Chae-young plays Han Yu-ra in The Secret ManHan Yu-ra is a heartless, strong-minded person who throws away family and children for his own success.Lee Chae-young showed impressive performance as one of the strongest evil girls in the drama.He did his best to break into Han Yu-ra, but he also confessed that he had a hard time setting up evil acts, especially through his instagram in the middle of the play, he was burdened with acting Heel.It was because of the child Minwoo (Han Dong-ho/Seo Woo-jin) that I collapsed in the middle, she said. If the object of acting is an adult, it is okay, but it was hard to feel bad because I tried to do something bad to the child.I was too hard to accept the evil that I did to my child humanly because I was a person. In fact, it came out harder in the script.I asked the bishop for his understanding and handled it as an emotional line I could. Lee Chae-young, who had a hard time doing a photo shot of secret man as a villain, but also showed affection for Heel.Lee Chae-young said, I have done half of the works I have appeared in, half of them.Among them, when I did Heel, the reaction was much better, he said. Even the reaction was fun and good. It does not seem to be bad just because heel is.I think there are some good things about it, he said.Lee Chae-young said he was well aware that the reaction was the hottest when he took on Heel.He said, Acting is only acting. He said he was grateful that viewers were interested in the character.Meanwhile, The Secret Man is a drama about a man who has become seven years of intelligence in an accident and rushing for revenge in the face of a miracle at the threshold of death.

Actor Lee Chae-young has expressed his feelings of leaving the 'secret man'.

Lee Chae-young said in an End Interview on KBS 2TV evening drama "Secret Man" which was held at a cafe in Gangnam, Seoul on the 8th, "I am ahead of End, and I am very sorry."

She said, "I did not do it when I was doing other works, but this work was strange because I said it was Ending." "I shot photo for about 7 months. From the first Photo shot in July last year to the last Photo shot, I went to work with joy every time. But the last Photo shot was not real. "

"I feel like I have to let Han Yu-ra go, I feel very sorry, goodbye, Han Yu-ra," he added.

Lee Chae-young plays Han Yu-ra in 'The Secret Man' Han Yu-ra is a heartless, strong-minded person who throws away family and children for his own success.

Lee Chae-young showed impressive performance as one of the strongest evil girls in the drama. He did his best to break into Han Yu-ra, but he also confessed that he had a hard time setting up evil acts, especially through his instagram in the middle of the play, he was burdened with acting Heel.

"It was because of the child Minwoo (Han Dong-ho/Seo Woo-jin) that I collapsed in the middle," she said. "If the object of acting is an adult, it is okay, but it was hard to feel bad because I tried to do something bad to the child."

"I was too hard to accept the evil that I did to my child humanly because I was a person. In fact, it came out harder in the script. I asked the bishop for his understanding and handled it as an emotional line I could. "

Lee Chae-young, who had a hard time doing a Photo shot of 'secret man' as a villain, but also showed affection for Heel.

Lee Chae-young said, "I have done half of the works I have appeared in, half of them. Among them, when I did Heel, the reaction was much better, "he said." Even the reaction was fun and good. It does not seem to be bad just because Heel is. I think there are some good things about it," he said.

Lee Chae-young said he was well aware that the reaction was the hottest when he took on 'Heel'. He said, "Acting is only acting." He said he was grateful that viewers were interested in the character.

Meanwhile, "The Secret Man" is a drama about a man who has become seven years of intelligence in an accident and rushing for revenge in the face of a miracle at the threshold of death.