Kim Young-kwang 'hello it's me, Roko King'

Actor Kim Young-kwang was held at KBS annex in Yeouido on the afternoon of the 17th KBS 2TV new drama Hello? Its me!I attended the online production presentation and have photo time.HelloI am! (directed by Lee Hyun-seok) is a fantasy-growing romantic comedy drama in which I, a 17-year-old man who was not afraid of anything in the world and was hot for everything, came to me and comforted me with both love and dreams. It hots.

Actor Kim Young-kwang was held at kbs annex in Yeouido on the afternoon of the 17th kbs 2TV new drama 'Hello? It's me!' I attended the online production presentation and have photo time.

Hello I am!' (directed by Lee Hyun-seok) is a fantasy-growing romantic comedy drama in which I, a 17-year-old man who was not afraid of anything in the world and was hot for everything, came to me and comforted me with both love and dreams. It hots.