'I live Alone' Sung Hoon, Cheating Day for weight augmentation "It's hard to eat for the first time"

Sung Hoon enjoys Cheating Day at MBC I Live Alone (planned by Ahn Soo-young / directed by Hwang Ji-young and Kim Ji-woo), which airs tomorrow at 11:05 pm (5th).On the day of the show, Sung Hoon goes into sweeping for a scene in the drama: I eat as soon as I open my eyes.Sung Hoon, who said, It is a good life, Clears four kimchi steamed and four rice in the morning, and shows the aspect of Sung Hoon.Then, in two hours of breakfast, I go to lunch, and unlike the words Lets eat it briefly, I take out two soy sauces.He showed off his bare-handed crab soup, and he will scratch the rice soaked in soy sauce and raise the appetite of the viewers.In the meantime, for dinner, choose the pork belly grill and the old place to take a picture of Hwaryongjeong.He is surprised by the fact that he puts meat in his mouth without resting, as well as showing his skill to bake meat without breaking.But Sung Hoon, tired of successive eating, lays down on the floor.It is hard to eat for the first time, he said, even talking about the bomb. He is curious about whether he succeeded in weight augmentation as he aimed.The express food of Sung Hoon, which has been greatly appetite, can be found on MBC I Live Alone which is broadcasted at 11:05 pm tomorrow (5th).

Sung Hoon enjoys Cheating Day at MBC 'I live Alone' (planned by Ahn Soo-young / directed by Hwang Ji-young and Kim Ji-woo), which airs tomorrow at 11:05 pm (5th).

On the day of the show, Sung Hoon goes into "sweeping" for a scene in the drama: "I eat as soon as I open my eyes. Sung Hoon, who said, "It is a good life," Clears four kimchi steamed and four rice in the morning, and shows the aspect of Sung Hoon'.

Then, in two hours of breakfast, I go to lunch, and unlike the words "Let's eat it briefly," I take out two soy sauces. He showed off his bare-handed crab soup, and he will scratch the rice soaked in soy sauce and raise the Appetite of the viewers.

In the meantime, for dinner, choose the pork belly grill and the old place to take a picture of Hwaryongjeong. He is surprised by the fact that he puts meat in his mouth without resting, as well as showing his skill to bake meat without breaking.

But Sung Hoon, tired of successive eating, lays down on the floor. "It is hard to eat for the first time," he said, even talking about the bomb. He is curious about whether he succeeded in weight augmentation as he aimed.

The express food of Sung Hoon, which has been greatly Appetite, can be found on MBC 'I live Alone' which is broadcasted at 11:05 pm tomorrow (5th).