'Fendt' Kimrosa "I followed Lee Ji-ah and said 'SKY Castle' Yoon Se-ah resembles"

Actor Kim Ro-sa revealed the process of the birth of Penthouse.Kim Ro-sa played as the Penthouse housekeeper Yang mi-ok butler of Ju Dan-tae (Um Ki-jun) in the SBS gilt drama Penthouse 2 (playplayplay by Kim Soon-ok/directed ju dongmin).Yang mi-ok, played by him, usually shows a quiet figure, but showed a reversal of pretending to be a Lee Ji-ah outside with a false love for Judantae.He was also shocked by the man who led the man to death by handing him to the study by ordering him at the end of season 1.In season 2, he was kicked out of Herapellis after he was found to have cursed Chun Seo-jin (played by Kim So-yeon), who was engaged to Ju Dan-tae.In the end, he made an impression with the creepy aspect until the end, such as the end with extreme choice.Kim Rosa said in an interview on February 23 that he did not expect the two deacons to be so noticed.He said, I participated in the audition without knowing that it was a cast of Penthouse. Kim Soon-ok, who wrote Penthouse, came!I knew it after passing the same person as the person who wrote Empresss dignity .When I watched the audition, I wanted to try acting the media, Kim said.Then Judongmin PD cheered me to stay a little while saying, Lee Jung can be the same actor in five years.I thought that there was no limit even if I was comforted by that one word and fell into the audition. When I first met Yang mi-ok, Kimrosa was an unpredictable character, unlike he had thought: I thought (the two deacons) would be a languid, simple character.After the second script reading, I heard the secret of the abbot and my head became like a blank paper. The impact was much stronger than expected.I felt like I could remember strongly to viewers. As much as pretending to be a deep-spirited trainee in the play, Kimrosa said she constantly monitored Lee Ji-ahs video in preparation for the character.I took the video of Lee Ji-ah separately and ran it to the assistant director so that I could ask him separately, and I followed it from voice tone to facial expressions, body shape and accessories worn by my cardiologist, he said.In addition, Kim Rosa introduced the audience response. One of the netizens said that it was like SKY Castle Noh Seung-hye (Yoon Se-ah).I thought I imitated my own mental training the same way, but it was not easy. The scene behind the scene of the discovery by Koo Ho-dong (Park Eun-seok) while synthesizing the family photos of Shim Soo-ryun, Ju Dan-tae, revealed: The scene where Yang Deacon and Koo Ho-dong were drinking was not originally in the script.Kim said, The script only said that the secret that I had hidden for a long time was revealed at a moment.Judongmin PD said that it was natural to drink, so I modified it on the day of shooting, and I was drunk on that day. (Continue on Interview 2

Actor Kim Ro-sa revealed the process of the birth of Penthouse'.

Kim Ro-sa played as the Penthouse housekeeper yang mi-ok butler of Ju Dan-tae (Um Ki-jun) in the SBS gilt drama "Penthouse 2" (playplayplay by Kim Soon-ok/directed ju dongmin).

yang mi-ok, played by him, usually shows a quiet figure, but showed a reversal of pretending to be a "Lee Ji-ah" outside with a false love for Judantae. He was also shocked by the man who led the man to death by handing him to the study by ordering him at the end of season 1. In season 2, he was kicked out of Herapellis after he was found to have cursed Chun Seo-jin (played by Kim So-yeon), who was engaged to Ju Dan-tae. In the end, he made an impression with the creepy aspect until the end, such as the end with extreme choice.

Kim Rosa said in an interview on February 23 that he did not expect the two deacons to be so noticed. He said, "I participated in the audition without knowing that it was a cast of Penthouse'." Kim Soon-ok, who wrote Penthouse', came! "I knew it after passing the same person as the person who wrote" Empress's dignity ".

"When I watched the audition, I wanted to try acting the media," Kim said. Then Judongmin PD cheered me to stay a little while saying, 'Lee Jung can be the same actor in five years.' I thought that there was no limit even if I was comforted by that one word and fell into the audition. "

When I first met yang mi-ok, Kimrosa was an unpredictable character, unlike he had thought: "I thought (the two deacons) would be a languid, simple character. After the second script reading, I heard the secret of the abbot and my head became like a blank paper. "The impact was much stronger than expected. I felt like I could remember strongly to viewers. "

As much as pretending to be a deep-spirited trainee in the play, Kimrosa said she constantly monitored Lee Ji-ah's video in preparation for the character. "I took the video of Lee Ji-ah separately and ran it to the assistant director so that I could ask him separately, and I followed it from voice tone to facial expressions, body shape and accessories worn by my cardiologist," he said. In addition, Kim Rosa introduced the audience response. "One of the netizens said that it was like 'SKY Castle' Noh Seung-hye (Yoon Se-ah). I thought I imitated my own mental training the same way, but it was not easy. "

The scene behind the scene of the discovery by Koo Ho-dong (Park Eun-seok) while synthesizing the family photos of Shim Soo-ryun, Ju Dan-tae, revealed: The scene where Yang Deacon and Koo Ho-dong were drinking was not originally in the script. Kim said, "The script only said that the secret that I had hidden for a long time was revealed at a moment. Judongmin PD said that it was natural to drink, so I modified it on the day of shooting, and I was drunk on that day. "

(Continue on Interview 2