'Light and Iron' Yum Hye-ran "Not Genius Actor, but long Acting and Wave"

Interviews with the pictorial of Actor Yum Hye-ran, who won the Best Actress Award at the 21st Jeonju International Film Festival for the movie Light and Iron, were released.Light and Iron is a work that tells the secret story surrounding the two women who were involved in traffic accidents by traffic accidents.Yum Hye-ran recalled in an interview with the photo shoot that it was a work of charm that was inhaled from the first time I saw the script about light and iron.He said, After meeting the bishop, I felt like I wanted to be more together with the idea that I was more troubled than perfect.He also wants to be a long-acting reality actor, There is a sharpness of Genius actors, but there may be sharp knives that ordinary people have long polished and polished, he said. It is not a Genius Actor, but if you are long, you can get close to that Genius.The last question of what I do not regret is, I do not regret Choices way, and I hope that the moment of Choices comes to everyone and I do not want to be too self-defeating.More interviews and pictures by Actor Yum Hye-ran can be found in the March issue of Marie Claire and on the Marie Claire website.Photo = Marie Claire
Interviews with the pictorial of Actor Yum Hye-ran, who won the Best Actress Award at the 21st Jeonju International Film Festival for the movie Light and Iron, were released.Light and Iron is a work that tells the secret story surrounding the two women who were involved in traffic accidents by traffic accidents.Yum Hye-ran recalled in an interview with the photo shoot that it was a work of charm that was inhaled from the first time I saw the script about light and iron.He said, After meeting the bishop, I felt like I wanted to be more together with the idea that I was more troubled than perfect.He also wants to be a long-acting reality actor, There is a sharpness of Genius actors, but there may be sharp knives that ordinary people have long polished and polished, he said. It is not a Genius Actor, but if you are long, you can get close to that Genius.The last question of what I do not regret is, I do not regret Choices way, and I hope that the moment of Choices comes to everyone and I do not want to be too self-defeating.More interviews and pictures by Actor Yum Hye-ran can be found in the March issue of Marie Claire and on the Marie Claire website.Photo = Marie Claire

Interviews with the pictorial of Actor Yum Hye-ran, who won the Best Actress Award at the 21st Jeonju International Film Festival for the movie 'Light and Iron', were released.

'Light and Iron' is a work that tells the secret story surrounding the two women who were involved in traffic accidents by traffic accidents.

Yum Hye-ran recalled in an interview with the photo shoot that it was a work of charm that was inhaled from the first time I saw the script about 'light and iron'. He said, "After meeting the bishop, I felt like I wanted to be more together with the idea that I was more troubled than perfect."

He also wants to be a long-Acting reality Actor, "There is a sharpness of Genius Actors, but there may be sharp knives that ordinary people have long polished and polished," he said. "It is not a Genius Actor, but if you are long, you can get close to that Genius."

The last question of what I do not regret is, "I do not regret Choices' way," and "I hope that the moment of Choices comes to everyone and I do not want to be too self-defeating."

More interviews and pictures by Actor Yum Hye-ran can be found in the March issue of Marie Claire and on the Marie Claire website.

Photo = Marie Claire