Baek Yerin, The Little Mermaid Beautiful look... before Pink disappears."

Singer Baek Yerin showed off her beautiful looks like The Little Mermaid.Baek Yerin posted a picture on his instagram on the 15th with an article entitled Pink is gone! I will post it all.The photo shows a Baek Yerin with pink bleaching hair.Wearing a light blue lace sleeveless T-shirt, he shows off the little Mermaid-like vibe with dreamy eyes.In another photo, he takes a mirror selfie with a half-bundled hairstyle, with sensual Tattoos all over her body catching the eye.The netizens responded that I really love you, Pink Yerin is so beautiful, I want you to raise everything, Queen and My sister is my spring.Meanwhile, Baek Yerin released his second full-length album, Telusboutyouself, in December last year.PhotoBaek Yerin SNS

Singer Baek Yerin showed off her Beautiful looks like The Little Mermaid.

Baek Yerin posted a picture on his instagram on the 15th with an article entitled "Pink is gone! I will post it all."

The photo shows a Baek Yerin with Pink bleaching hair. Wearing a light blue lace sleeveless T-shirt, he shows off The Little Mermaid-like vibe with dreamy eyes. In another photo, he takes a mirror selfie with a half-bundled hairstyle, with sensual Tattoos all over her body catching the eye.

The netizens responded that "I really love you", "Pink Yerin is so beautiful", "I want you to raise everything, Queen" and "My sister is my spring".

Meanwhile, Baek Yerin released his second full-length album, "Telusboutyouself," in December last year.

PhotoBaek Yerin SNS