Actor Myoeng-su Kim singer Elle colorful Return "I always wanted to sing"

Myoeng-su Kim announces singer Ello glamorous ReturnMyoeng-su Kim (Els) debut 11 years after the first solo album Give It All was released at 6 pm on February 3.The released solo album Give It All has a deep reverberation, stimulating winter Sensibility with a light acoustic sound.The title song Memory and Memory satisfyed the listeners expectations by combining the authentic and Sensibility vocals of Myoeng-su Kim with the Suh Jung melody with rich analogue Sensibility.Earlier, Myoeng-su Kim introduced this album as a gift to fans before enlistment.Especially, Memory and Memory is filled with poetic lyrics that make you chewy, such as I miss so much .. Close my eyes and close a little more .. I travel like a trip and I put you in a whitening landscape.Myoeng-su Kim, who I always wanted to sing and I wanted to tell a good song, said of the title song, I have a story about Memory, but the lyrics are really good in the Suh Jung atmosphere.When you listen, you will feel calm and feel like you are feeling a lot of fun. Myoeng-su Kim is a melody that touches Suh Jung lyrics and hearts, and melts not only fans but also everyones hearts and gives his own special healing.Myoeng-su Kim (El) also released a music video with solo album.The Give It All music video produced a senseless atmosphere like a movie on the other hand, maximizing the charm of Myoeng-su Kim (El).

Myoeng-su Kim announces singer Ello glamorous Return

Myoeng-su Kim (El's) debut 11 years after the first solo album Give It All' was released at 6 pm on February 3. The released solo album Give It All has a deep reverberation, stimulating winter Sensibility with a light acoustic sound.

The title song Memory and Memory' satisfyed the listeners' expectations by combining the authentic and Sensibility vocals of Myoeng-su Kim with the Suh Jung Melody with rich analogue Sensibility. Earlier, Myoeng-su Kim introduced this album as a gift to fans before enlistment.

Especially, Memory and Memory' is filled with poetic lyrics that make you chewy, such as 'I miss so much .. Close my eyes and close a little more .. I travel like a trip' and 'I put you in a whitening landscape'.

Myoeng-su Kim, who "I always wanted to sing and I wanted to tell a good song," said of the title song, "I have a story about Memory, but the lyrics are really good in the Suh Jung atmosphere. When you listen, you will feel calm and feel like you are feeling a lot of fun. "

Myoeng-su Kim is a Melody that touches Suh Jung lyrics and hearts, and melts not only fans but also everyone's hearts and gives his own special healing.

Myoeng-su Kim (El) also released a music video with solo album. The Give It All' music video produced a senseless atmosphere like a movie on the other hand, maximizing the charm of Myoeng-su Kim (El).