'-13kg' kang jae-jun, shocking V-line...Lee Eunhyeong will also be stimulated

Kang jae-jun reported on the recent situation of Diet.On the 25th, kang jae-jun wrote on his Instagram, Walking and going home after schedule, I have to go and weight.Im not Diet, Im trying to be healthy because Im having fun with exercise, but I dont starve or do my diet. Lets exercise, he said.In the photo that was released together, kang jae-jun boasts a visual that is not alive.Haha, who saw this, admired it as too cool, and Kim Young-chul expressed his concern that he was a little dry now.Meanwhile, kang jae-jun married Lee Eunhyeong in 2018; recently shed light on her 13kg weight loss success, making headlines.Photo: kang jae-jun Instagram

kang jae-jun reported on the recent situation of Diet.

On the 25th, kang jae-jun wrote on his Instagram, "Walking and going home after schedule, I have to go and weight."

"I'm not Diet, I'm trying to be healthy because I'm having fun with exercise, but I don't starve or do my Diet. Let's exercise," he said.

In the photo that was released together, kang jae-jun boasts a visual that is not alive. Haha, who saw this, admired it as "too cool," and Kim Young-chul expressed his concern that he was "a little dry now."

Meanwhile, kang jae-jun married Lee Eunhyeong in 2018; recently shed light on her 13kg weight loss success, making headlines.

Photo: kang jae-jun Instagram