Yoo Ah-in, midnight Walking...I'll see at a glance

Actor Yoo Ah-in announced the current situation through the photo.Yoo Ah-in posted several daily photos and pictures on his instagram on the morning of the 1st, and informed fans of his welcome.The most eye-catching picture is a full shot of walking at night.A figure standing alone in the dark night sky catches Eye-catching.On this day, Yoo Ah-in wore a thick jumper and a shawl in preparation for the cold below zero.I can not see my face well by wearing a mask on my hat, but I can recognize the silhouette of Yoo Ah-in.He also left a selfie picture using a mirror.Meanwhile, Yoo Ah-in is currently filming the Greene film Winning (director Kim Hyung-joo) for the match between Go legends.Yoo Ah-in SNS
Actor Yoo Ah-in announced the current situation through the photo.Yoo Ah-in posted several daily photos and pictures on his instagram on the morning of the 1st, and informed fans of his welcome.The most eye-catching picture is a full shot of walking at night.A figure standing alone in the dark night sky catches Eye-catching.On this day, Yoo Ah-in wore a thick jumper and a shawl in preparation for the cold below zero.I can not see my face well by wearing a mask on my hat, but I can recognize the silhouette of Yoo Ah-in.He also left a selfie picture using a mirror.Meanwhile, Yoo Ah-in is currently filming the Greene film Winning (director Kim Hyung-joo) for the match between Go legends.Yoo Ah-in SNS

Actor Yoo Ah-in announced the current situation through the photo.

Yoo Ah-in posted several daily photos and pictures on his instagram on the morning of the 1st, and informed fans of his welcome.

The most Eye-catching picture is a full shot of Walking at night. A figure standing alone in the dark night sky catches Eye-catching.

On this day, Yoo Ah-in wore a thick jumper and a shawl in preparation for the cold below zero. I can not see my face well by wearing a mask on my hat, but I can recognize the silhouette of Yoo Ah-in.

He also left a selfie picture using a mirror.

Meanwhile, Yoo Ah-in is currently filming the Greene film 'Winning' (director Kim Hyung-joo) for the match between Go legends.

Yoo Ah-in SNS