"Penthouse" Jin Ji-hee "was afraid of the initial vicious reaction, and didn't know it would be R-rate"

Actor Jin Ji-hee performed in Penthouse as a character, Jenny Kim, who is a thin but hateless character.Yu Jenny Kim, played by Jin Ji-hee in the SBS drama Penthouse (playplayed by Kim Soon-ok/directed by Joo Dong-min), is an only child of Kang-mari (Eun-Kyung Shin), who is a character with no ability and greed.At the beginning of the play, he showed a vicious appearance by participating in the harassment of Min Seol-ah (Cho Soo-min) in conflict with Bae (Kim Hyun-soo). In the last episode of season 1, which took place on January 5, he showed a charm of reversal by taking a ship.Chemie with Eun-Kyung Shin, who was in the mother and daughters breath, also stood out.Jin Ji-hee said in a video interview on the 6th, I do not feel like shooting is over yet.I would like to thank you for your love. I am looking forward to shooting Season 2 in the future. Penthouse is about the box office Kim Soon-ok writer, director Dong-min Joos collaboration work.Above all, I expected that the script would be a fun drama because it is a work that the funny, wonderful and cool seniors are doing together, but I did not expect the audience rating to go up to this level.I am so surprised and grateful, she said.Jin Ji-hee said, I think the actors excellent performance, the directors performance, and the artists writing ability were not a combination of fantasy.The script is so funny and the director listens to the actors stories on the spot. He creates a god fluidly to suit the actors opinions.The artist also gave detailed feedback on acting, he introduced the scene of Penthouse .Jin Ji-hee said of his colleagues who breathed with the Hera Pheri Palace children: Our breathing was important.We met in advance and made many stories because the director said that he wanted to look like a bad boy.I think I brought a lot of good scenes with my ideas, my older brothers, and I was so good at it, and when I laughed and got into the shot, my face changedI did not know that our work would be R-rate, he laughed at the fact that Penthouse became a 19-year-old or older during the airing. When we received it, it was a 15-year-old.It has been changed to intermediate R-rate to convey the contents more delicately. It is for the quality of the work. Early on, Jenny Kim also showed off her common sense evil behavior: Jin Ji-hee said, I talked a lot with the director what viewers would do if they saw it cruelly.He also said he was afraid of the reaction after the broadcast, as it was possible because he was a Hera Pheri Palace child.It was more fun than these children should really kill him and it was a way for them to play.The bishop said that if this god does not look cruel, he should do this evil with a pure face that does not know anything. He tried to look like a child enjoying the moment. (Continue with Interview2.

Actor Jin Ji-hee performed in Penthouse' as a character, Jenny Kim, who is a thin but hateless character.

Yu Jenny Kim, played by Jin Ji-hee in the SBS drama "Penthouse" (playplayed by Kim Soon-ok/directed by Joo Dong-min), is an only child of Kang-mari (Eun-Kyung Shin), who is a character with no ability and greed.

At the beginning of the play, he showed a vicious appearance by participating in the harassment of Min Seol-ah (Cho Soo-min) in conflict with Bae (Kim Hyun-soo). In the last episode of season 1, which took place on January 5, he showed a charm of reversal by taking a ship. Chemie with Eun-Kyung Shin, who was in the mother and daughter's breath, also stood out.

Jin Ji-hee said in a video Interview on the 6th, "I do not feel like shooting is over yet. I would like to thank you for your love. I am looking forward to shooting Season 2 in the future. "

"Penthouse" is about the box office "Kim Soon-ok writer, director Dong-min Joo's collaboration work. Above all, I expected that the script would be a fun drama because it is a work that the funny, wonderful and cool seniors are doing together, but I did not expect the audience rating to go up to this level. I am so surprised and grateful," she said.

Jin Ji-hee said, "I think the actors' excellent performance, the director's performance, and the artist's writing ability were not a combination of fantasy. The script is so funny and the director listens to the actors' stories on the spot. He creates a god fluidly to suit the actors' opinions. The artist also gave detailed feedback on acting, "he introduced the scene of" Penthouse ".

Jin Ji-hee said of his colleagues who breathed with the Hera Pheri Palace children: "Our breathing was important. We met in advance and made many stories because the director said that he wanted to look like a bad boy. I think I brought a lot of good scenes with my ideas, my older brothers, and I was so good at it, and when I laughed and got into the shot, my face changed

"I did not know that our work would be R-rate," he laughed at the fact that "Penthouse" became a 19-year-old or older during the airing. "When we received it, it was a 15-year-old. It has been changed to intermediate R-rate to convey the contents more delicately. It is for the quality of the work. "

Early on, Jenny Kim also showed off her common sense evil behavior: Jin Ji-hee said, "I talked a lot with the director what viewers would do if they saw it cruelly. He also said he was afraid of the reaction after the broadcast, as it was possible because he was a Hera Pheri Palace child. It was more fun than these children 'should really kill him' and it was a way for them to play. The bishop said that if this god does not look cruel, he should do this evil with a pure face that does not know anything. He tried to look like a child enjoying the moment. "

(Continue with Interview2.