'Running Man' Jin Ji-hee and Cha Jun-hwan reunited for 11 years..."I came out to exchange numbers."

In the SBS entertainment program Running Man broadcasted on the afternoon of the 13th, Cha Jun-hwan and Jin Ji-hee appeared as guests.On the day, Jin Ji-hee appeared and said, Hello, to Cha Jun-hwan, saying, I saw it for the first time in 11 years (after Kiss and Cry) when the members were surprised.Jin Ji-hee said, I do not know each others number. I came out to exchange numbers today. Then, in a companion appearance with Cha Jun-hwan, I am contacted by my girlfriends.Im so happy, Im envious, he said, adding that he responded.

In the SBS entertainment program 'Running Man' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 13th, Cha Jun-hwan and Jin Ji-hee appeared as guests.

On the day, Jin Ji-hee appeared and said, "Hello," to Cha Jun-hwan, saying, "I saw it for the first time in 11 years (after 'Kiss and Cry') when the members were surprised."

Jin Ji-hee said, "I do not know each other's number. I came out to exchange numbers today." Then, in a companion appearance with Cha Jun-hwan, "I am contacted by my girlfriends. I'm so happy, I'm envious," he said, adding that he responded.