Jin Ji-hee finds fisherman entertainment catch thanks to figure Prince Cha Jun-hwan and 'forced love line'

Actor Jin Ji-hee appeared on SBS entertainment Running Man with figure skater Cha Jun-hwan and revealed a new aspect as an entertainment character.However, it is regrettable that it is a character created by Running Man Forcible Love Line.Actor Jin Ji-hee and figure skater Cha Jun-hwan appeared as guests on SBS entertainment Running Man broadcast on the 13th.The two men were loved as Posireggi Couple in 2011 as a priest in SBS figure skating entertainment Good Sunday - Kiss and Cry.Cha Jun-hwan was ranked fifth in the history of Korean mens figure skaters at the Beijing Olympics, and the scenes of two entertainers appeared in the past.In 11 years, the two dramatic Slap in Running Man laughed with a sad air that asked, How old are you?The two people laughed because they could not hide the awkwardness by using the polar honorific title.The Running Man members, who expected scenes like Romeo and Juliet, were saddened.Yang Se-chan said, The fantasy is broken, Haha said, I thought they were going to be around, and Jeon So-min said, I was excited, but it was not this feeling.Kim Jong Kook said, Because I do not just hug my brother who knows him for a while.Yoo Jae-Suk said, I talked through us. The only thing you talked about was Hello.Jin Ji-hee said of Cha Jun-hwan in the past, It was a tiger teacher and a dere.I heard that I was jealous of my girlfriends because I was coming here. When asked if they had contacted each other, Jin Ji-hee said, I did not know each other for the first time in 11 years. I came out to exchange numbers today.For a moment the shyness was close, and the two of them quickly became close.Previously, Cha Jun-hwan and Jin Ji-hee first greeted on the YouTube channel Civilization Express by phone.MC Jae Jae-jae said, Cha Jun-hwan will be caught up in a dispute with an actor in 2011.Jae Jae said, I had a quarrel with Jin Ji-hee actor who was famous for his bread at the time.It was a survival program, so Cha Jun-hwan did not want to fall. Regarding Jin Ji-hee, who was tired of spat-type training at the time, Jae Jae said, Jin Ji-hee actor is skating for the first time and told me to practice 20 times a day at the link.Jin Ji-hee actor is in a bad mood, and Cha Jun-hwan said, It is important to do well, not to do it now.I think I was greedy because it was a survival program, Cha said. Its 2011 and I can not remember it.When asked if he had contacted Jin Ji-hee since the program, Cha Jun-hwan said, I exchanged the number and I broke the cell phone.Jae Jae called Jin Ji-hee to confirm the dispute between the two.Jin Ji-hee said, I do not know Jun-hwans number, but I do not have the number. I think Im a hot topic because of Jun-hwan.I am proud and honored to have partnered with Cha Jun-hwan in the past. When Jae Jae said that he would like to keep in touch with the two of them as colleagues, Jin Ji-hee promised, I will. I will buy a meal for Jun Hwan.Jin Ji-hee appeared on Running Man four months ago.In the game, which was played under the name of The Prophet of the end of the century Race at the time, Jin Ji-hee was not so prominent because of other performers and guests.He showed a passion for any mission, but he did not reveal his presence as an entertainment character.However, this time, he appeared as a two-top guest with Cha Jun-hwan and made an opportunity to be highlighted in entertainment.When Cha Jun-hwan showed off his dancing skills, he appeared as if he had waited. He was not embarrassed by the poor sound close to the accompaniment, but he showed his learning dance confidently and laughed.When Yoo Jae-Suk asked Jin Ji-hee if he had an entertainment greed, Jin Ji-hee said, I want to do entertainment well.I want to be treated for it. As the fans who have expected Cha Jun-hwan and The Slap, they made a youthful Kemi with Cha Jun-hwan and cheerful appearance throughout the broadcast.The warm atmosphere of the two people made a smile, but the love line that tried to force it around made it somewhat frowned.Still, Jin Ji-hee managed to keep the gap between the forced love line and the actual youth Kemi smartly and kept the center unmoved by the atmosphere.It was a sign that proved the possibility as a new entertainer following the MZ generation actor.
Actor Jin Ji-hee appeared on SBS entertainment Running Man with figure skater Cha Jun-hwan and revealed a new aspect as an entertainment character.However, it is regrettable that it is a character created by Running Man Forcible Love Line.Actor Jin Ji-hee and figure skater Cha Jun-hwan appeared as guests on SBS entertainment Running Man broadcast on the 13th.The two men were loved as Posireggi Couple in 2011 as a priest in SBS figure skating entertainment Good Sunday - Kiss and Cry.Cha Jun-hwan was ranked fifth in the history of Korean mens figure skaters at the Beijing Olympics, and the scenes of two entertainers appeared in the past.In 11 years, the two dramatic Slap in Running Man laughed with a sad air that asked, How old are you?The two people laughed because they could not hide the awkwardness by using the polar honorific title.The Running Man members, who expected scenes like Romeo and Juliet, were saddened.Yang Se-chan said, The fantasy is broken, Haha said, I thought they were going to be around, and Jeon So-min said, I was excited, but it was not this feeling.Kim Jong Kook said, Because I do not just hug my brother who knows him for a while.Yoo Jae-Suk said, I talked through us. The only thing you talked about was Hello.Jin Ji-hee said of Cha Jun-hwan in the past, It was a tiger teacher and a dere.I heard that I was jealous of my girlfriends because I was coming here. When asked if they had contacted each other, Jin Ji-hee said, I did not know each other for the first time in 11 years. I came out to exchange numbers today.For a moment the shyness was close, and the two of them quickly became close.Previously, Cha Jun-hwan and Jin Ji-hee first greeted on the YouTube channel Civilization Express by phone.MC Jae Jae-jae said, Cha Jun-hwan will be caught up in a dispute with an actor in 2011.Jae Jae said, I had a quarrel with Jin Ji-hee actor who was famous for his bread at the time.It was a survival program, so Cha Jun-hwan did not want to fall. Regarding Jin Ji-hee, who was tired of spat-type training at the time, Jae Jae said, Jin Ji-hee actor is skating for the first time and told me to practice 20 times a day at the link.Jin Ji-hee actor is in a bad mood, and Cha Jun-hwan said, It is important to do well, not to do it now.I think I was greedy because it was a survival program, Cha said. Its 2011 and I can not remember it.When asked if he had contacted Jin Ji-hee since the program, Cha Jun-hwan said, I exchanged the number and I broke the cell phone.Jae Jae called Jin Ji-hee to confirm the dispute between the two.Jin Ji-hee said, I do not know Jun-hwans number, but I do not have the number. I think Im a hot topic because of Jun-hwan.I am proud and honored to have partnered with Cha Jun-hwan in the past. When Jae Jae said that he would like to keep in touch with the two of them as colleagues, Jin Ji-hee promised, I will. I will buy a meal for Jun Hwan.Jin Ji-hee appeared on Running Man four months ago.In the game, which was played under the name of The Prophet of the end of the century Race at the time, Jin Ji-hee was not so prominent because of other performers and guests.He showed a passion for any mission, but he did not reveal his presence as an entertainment character.However, this time, he appeared as a two-top guest with Cha Jun-hwan and made an opportunity to be highlighted in entertainment.When Cha Jun-hwan showed off his dancing skills, he appeared as if he had waited. He was not embarrassed by the poor sound close to the accompaniment, but he showed his learning dance confidently and laughed.When Yoo Jae-Suk asked Jin Ji-hee if he had an entertainment greed, Jin Ji-hee said, I want to do entertainment well.I want to be treated for it. As the fans who have expected Cha Jun-hwan and The Slap, they made a youthful Kemi with Cha Jun-hwan and cheerful appearance throughout the broadcast.The warm atmosphere of the two people made a smile, but the love line that tried to force it around made it somewhat frowned.Still, Jin Ji-hee managed to keep the gap between the forced love line and the actual youth Kemi smartly and kept the center unmoved by the atmosphere.It was a sign that proved the possibility as a new entertainer following the MZ generation actor.

Actor Jin Ji-hee appeared on SBS entertainment 'Running Man' with figure skater Cha Jun-hwan and revealed a new aspect as an entertainment character. However, it is regrettable that it is a character created by 'Running Man' 'Forcible Love Line'.

Actor Jin Ji-hee and figure skater Cha Jun-hwan appeared as guests on SBS entertainment 'Running Man' broadcast on the 13th. The two men were loved as "Posireggi Couple" in 2011 as a priest in SBS figure skating entertainment "Good Sunday - Kiss and Cry".

Cha Jun-hwan was ranked fifth in the history of Korean men's figure skaters at the Beijing Olympics, and the scenes of two entertainers appeared in the past. In 11 years, the two dramatic Slap in 'Running Man' laughed with a sad air that asked, "How old are you?" The two people laughed because they could not hide the awkwardness by using the polar honorific title.

The 'Running Man' members, who expected scenes like Romeo and Juliet, were saddened. Yang Se-chan said, "The fantasy is broken," Haha said, "I thought they were going to be around," and Jeon So-min said, "I was excited, but it was not this feeling." Kim Jong Kook said, "Because I do not just hug my brother who knows him for a while." Yoo Jae-Suk said, "I talked through us. The only thing you talked about was 'Hello'."

Jin Ji-hee said of Cha Jun-hwan in the past, "It was a tiger teacher and a 'dere'. I heard that I was jealous of my girlfriends because I was coming here. " When asked if they had contacted each other, Jin Ji-hee said, "I did not know each other for the first time in 11 years. I came out to exchange numbers today." For a moment the shyness was close, and the two of them quickly became close.

Previously, Cha Jun-hwan and Jin Ji-hee first greeted on the YouTube channel 'Civilization Express' by phone. MC Jae Jae-jae said, "Cha Jun-hwan will be caught up in a dispute with an actor in 2011." Jae Jae said, "I had a quarrel with Jin Ji-hee actor who was famous for his bread at the time. It was a survival program, so Cha Jun-hwan did not want to fall. " Regarding Jin Ji-hee, who was tired of spat-type training at the time, Jae Jae said, "Jin Ji-hee actor is skating for the first time and told me to practice 20 times a day at the link. Jin Ji-hee actor is in a bad mood, and Cha Jun-hwan said, "It is important to do well, not to do it now."

"I think I was greedy because it was a survival program," Cha said. "It's 2011 and I can not remember it. When asked if he had contacted Jin Ji-hee since the program, Cha Jun-hwan said, "I exchanged the number and I broke the cell phone.

Jae Jae called Jin Ji-hee to confirm the dispute between the two. Jin Ji-hee said, "I do not know Jun-hwan's number, but I do not have the number." "I think I'm a hot topic because of Jun-hwan. I am proud and honored to have partnered with Cha Jun-hwan in the past. " When Jae Jae said that he would like to keep in touch with the two of them as colleagues, Jin Ji-hee promised, "I will. I will buy a meal for Jun Hwan."

Jin Ji-hee appeared on 'Running Man' four months ago. In the game, which was played under the name of "The Prophet of the end of the century" Race at the time, Jin Ji-hee was not so prominent because of other performers and guests. He showed a passion for any mission, but he did not reveal his presence as an entertainment character.

However, this time, he appeared as a 'two-top guest' with Cha Jun-hwan and made an opportunity to be highlighted in entertainment. When Cha Jun-hwan showed off his dancing skills, he appeared as if he had waited. He was not embarrassed by the poor sound close to the accompaniment, but he showed his "learning" dance confidently and laughed. When Yoo Jae-Suk asked Jin Ji-hee if he had an entertainment greed, Jin Ji-hee said, "I want to do entertainment well. I want to be treated for it. "As the fans who have expected Cha Jun-hwan and The Slap, they made a youthful Kemi with Cha Jun-hwan and cheerful appearance throughout the broadcast.

The warm atmosphere of the two people made a smile, but the love line that tried to force it around made it somewhat frowned. Still, Jin Ji-hee managed to keep the gap between the forced love line and the actual youth Kemi smartly and kept the center unmoved by the atmosphere. It was a sign that proved the possibility as a 'new entertainer' following the MZ generation actor.