"God of Study" Kang Sung-tae "Teared and Studyed with a rope in high school" (All The Butlers)

Kang Sung-tae, the god of study, unveiled his study method in high school.In the SBS entertainment All The Butlers broadcast on January 31, Top Model Mini Bell was held with the entertainment industrys Brains.On this day, Kang Sung-tae and 2021 SAT scorer Kim Ji-hoon appeared as teachers to help them ahead of the Top Model of the members.Kang Sung-tae introduced, I went to a general high school and I did not study well.Kang Sung-tae revealed a surprising secret, saying, I asked my brother to tie my body to a chair with a rope.The rope had a great influence on studying, he surprised everyone.Shin Sung-rok said, We can not do that. However, Kang Sung-tae smiled, saying, If my chair is weak, it means to create an environment where I can not help studying.
Kang Sung-tae, the god of study, unveiled his study method in high school.In the SBS entertainment All The Butlers broadcast on January 31, Top Model Mini Bell was held with the entertainment industrys Brains.On this day, Kang Sung-tae and 2021 SAT scorer Kim Ji-hoon appeared as teachers to help them ahead of the Top Model of the members.Kang Sung-tae introduced, I went to a general high school and I did not study well.Kang Sung-tae revealed a surprising secret, saying, I asked my brother to tie my body to a chair with a rope.The rope had a great influence on studying, he surprised everyone.Shin Sung-rok said, We can not do that. However, Kang Sung-tae smiled, saying, If my chair is weak, it means to create an environment where I can not help studying.

Kang Sung-tae, the god of study, unveiled his study method in high school.

In the SBS entertainment All The Butlers' broadcast on January 31, Top Model Mini Bell' was held with the entertainment industry's Brains.

On this day, Kang Sung-tae and 2021 SAT scorer Kim Ji-hoon appeared as teachers to help them ahead of the Top Model of the members.

Kang Sung-tae introduced, "I went to a general high school and I did not study well.

Kang Sung-tae revealed a surprising secret, saying, "I asked my brother to tie my body to a chair with a rope. The rope had a great influence on studying, "he surprised everyone.

Shin Sung-rok said, "We can not do that." However, Kang Sung-tae smiled, saying, "If my chair is weak, it means to create an environment where I can not help studying."