Running Man' Kim Jae Hwa "Shocked at Casting, There's No Global issue at All"

Actor Kim Jae Hwa on Running Man revealed his feelings.In the SBS entertainment program Running Man broadcasted on the afternoon of the 31st, Cha Chung Hwa, Shin Dong Mi and Kim Jae Hwa showed their family love as the sisters of the members.Ive never seen anyone before, honestly, Im so surprised, I dont know why you called me, theres no Global issue at all, Kim Jae Hwa said of her appearance.Ji Suk-jin then said, It is Global issue that came out.Seeing this, Yoo Jae-Suk asked Kim Jae Hwa, I imitated an animal sound in Radio Star; which animal sound did you make?Kim Jae Hwa said, It was a topic for a while at the time. He caught the attention of those who watched the animal sound like chicken and Elephant.Ji Suk-jin said, Elephant sound is really good by Lee Kwang-soo.Lee Kwang-soo, who heard this, said, I have never been born and I have never made an Elephant sound.

Actor Kim Jae Hwa on Running Man' revealed his feelings.

In the SBS entertainment program Running Man' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 31st, Cha Chung Hwa, Shin Dong Mi and Kim Jae Hwa showed their family love as the sisters of the members.

"I've never seen anyone before, honestly, I'm so surprised, I don't know why you called me, there's no Global issue at all," Kim Jae Hwa said of her appearance. Ji Suk-jin then said, "It is Global issue that came out."

Seeing this, Yoo Jae-Suk asked Kim Jae Hwa, "I imitated an animal sound in 'Radio Star'; which animal sound did you make?" Kim Jae Hwa said, "It was a topic for a while at the time." He caught the attention of those who watched the animal sound like chicken and Elephant.

Ji Suk-jin said, "Elephant sound is really good by Lee Kwang-soo." Lee Kwang-soo, who heard this, said, "I have never been born and I have never made an Elephant sound."