Raymon Kim' Ji-woo Kim, Luxury Hat, and Recent Selfie "Mug shot Poops"

Ji-woo Kim said on his 25th day, I went to Lua in the morning and ate ramen, fell asleep, got up and baked rice cake.Suddenly I got a phone call again and I could not close my head and turned it over. Lua and I both got shit. Ji-woo Kim in the public photo is taking a moment in busy daily life and shooting Selfie.It boasts a luxurious visual with Luxury Hat, and it calls itself a round Mug shot, but it is small and slender Mug shot as if it is covered by hand.Meanwhile, Ji-woo Kim is married to chef Raymon Kim and has one daughter.[Photo] Ji-woo Kim SNS

Ji-woo Kim said on his 25th day, "I went to Lua in the morning and ate ramen, fell asleep, got up and baked rice cake. Suddenly I got a phone call again and I could not close my head and turned it over. Lua and I both got shit. "

Ji-woo Kim in the public photo is taking a moment in busy daily life and shooting Selfie. It boasts a luxurious visual with Luxury Hat, and it calls itself a round Mug shot, but it is small and slender Mug shot as if it is covered by hand.

Meanwhile, Ji-woo Kim is married to chef Raymon Kim and has one daughter.

[Photo] Ji-woo Kim SNS