'Overwork Admission Recovery' Mun Se-yun, Song Eun-yi Hanwoo Gift thrilled "Be a Body"

The comedian Mun Se-yun was impressed by Hanwoo Gift of senior Song Eun-yi.Mun Se-yun wrote on his instagram on January 20, Song Eun-yi, who gave me beef to look at your body. I will eat well in the year of cows and work as healthy as cows.Hanwoo , which is better than luxury goods, posted a picture with the article.In the open photo, Mun Se-yun is making an emotional look with Hanwoo received by Song Eun-yi.Recently, Mun Se-yun has been Admissioned to Hospital for overwork and has not participated in the first recording of KBS 2TV 1 night and 2 days Season 4 in 2021.On the 17th broadcast, DinDin said, My brother had these things, but when I went to Hospital, the doctor told me to take stability.Ive done Admission now because the teacher told me to rest, he said.Later, the production team told Mun Se-yuns condition by captioning, Dont worry because Im well and discharged from the hospital.
The comedian Mun Se-yun was impressed by Hanwoo Gift of senior Song Eun-yi.Mun Se-yun wrote on his instagram on January 20, Song Eun-yi, who gave me beef to look at your body. I will eat well in the year of cows and work as healthy as cows.Hanwoo , which is better than luxury goods, posted a picture with the article.In the open photo, Mun Se-yun is making an emotional look with Hanwoo received by Song Eun-yi.Recently, Mun Se-yun has been Admissioned to Hospital for overwork and has not participated in the first recording of KBS 2TV 1 night and 2 days Season 4 in 2021.On the 17th broadcast, DinDin said, My brother had these things, but when I went to Hospital, the doctor told me to take stability.Ive done Admission now because the teacher told me to rest, he said.Later, the production team told Mun Se-yuns condition by captioning, Dont worry because Im well and discharged from the hospital.

The comedian Mun Se-yun was impressed by Hanwoo Gift of senior Song Eun-yi.

Mun Se-yun wrote on his instagram on January 20, "Song Eun-yi, who gave me beef to look at your body. I will eat well in the year of cows and work as healthy as cows. Hanwoo ", which is better than luxury goods, posted a picture with the article.

In the open photo, Mun Se-yun is making an emotional look with Hanwoo received by Song Eun-yi.

Recently, Mun Se-yun has been Admissioned to Hospital for overwork and has not participated in the first recording of KBS 2TV '1 night and 2 days Season 4' in 2021. On the 17th broadcast, DinDin said, "My brother had these things, but when I went to Hospital, the doctor told me to take stability. “I’ve done Admission now because the teacher told me to rest,” he said.

Later, the production team told Mun Se-yun's condition by captioning, Don't worry because I'm well and discharged from the Hospital.