Lee Cho-hee, a national Tree squirrel written by Mask...the new Short hair style also Lovely

Lee Cho-hee posted a picture and a photo on his 22nd day, I want three hands when I eat Soy Crab.The photo shows Lee Cho-hee wearing Mask and touching her mobile phone, drawing attention in a short hair hair style that is different from the one she appeared on Drama.Covered with Mask, Lee Cho-hees cute eyes and lovely atmosphere were unmistakable; Lee Cho-hee showed affection for Soy Crab and communicated intimately with fans.On the other hand, Lee Cho-hee played Song Dae-hee in KBS2 weekend drama I went once which was broadcast last year.

Lee Cho-hee posted a picture and a photo on his 22nd day, "I want three hands when I eat Soy Crab."

The photo shows Lee Cho-hee wearing Mask and touching her mobile phone, drawing attention in a Short hair hair style that is different from the one she appeared on Drama.

Covered with Mask, Lee Cho-hee's cute eyes and lovely atmosphere were unmistakable; Lee Cho-hee showed affection for Soy Crab and communicated intimately with fans.

On the other hand, Lee Cho-hee played Song Dae-hee in KBS2 weekend Drama 'I went once' which was broadcast last year.