Kim Se-jeong, wonder rumours End testimony: "Thank you for making me dream"

Actor Kim Se-jeong from the group Gugudan expressed his feelings for the OCN drama Wonderful Rumors End.Kim Se-jeong wrote a long article on his 25th day, It is natural that I can not always succeed now, but what is the fear of falling down a few times until I achieve success?Kim Se-jeong said, I knew that dreaming was such a happy thing, but I was afraid to dream vaguely and I did not want to get hurt. I did not think I could dream again like I dreamed at first.It is now that I can dream as much as I can. I was going well without being wrong, he said. I did not finally arrive somewhere after a long time, but I was able to help many situations to walk steadily without stopping in a long time.I have not stopped or gone down in the meantime, but I have been moving forward a little bit, he said.Finally, Kim Se-jeong said, Thank you for letting me dream. He thanked the Worseful Rumors team.In addition, he posted several photos taken with the production crew and actors on the Worseful Rumors filming site.Kim Se-jeong played the main character Dohana in the end OCN drama Wonderful Rumors on the 24th.Worse rumors recorded OCNs first double-digit TV viewer ratings, and Choi Jong-hoe renewed his own top TV viewer ratings with an average of 11 percent to 11.9 percent on pay-per-view TV viewer ratings that integrate cable, IPTV and satellite.

Actor Kim Se-jeong from the group Gugudan expressed his feelings for the OCN drama 'Wonderful Rumors' End.

Kim Se-jeong wrote a long article on his 25th day, "It is natural that I can not always succeed now, but what is the fear of falling down a few times until I achieve success?

Kim Se-jeong said, "I knew that dreaming was such a happy thing, but I was afraid to dream vaguely and I did not want to get hurt." "I did not think I could dream again like I dreamed at first. It is now that I can dream as much as I can. "

"I was going well without being wrong," he said. "I did not finally arrive somewhere after a long time, but I was able to help many situations to walk steadily without stopping in a long time."

"I have not stopped or gone down in the meantime, but I have been moving forward a little bit," he said.

Finally, Kim Se-jeong said, "Thank you for letting me dream." He thanked the "Worseful Rumors" team. In addition, he posted several photos taken with the production crew and Actors on the "Worseful Rumors" filming site.

Kim Se-jeong played the main character Dohana in the End OCN drama 'Wonderful Rumors' on the 24th. 'Worse rumors' recorded OCN's first double-digit TV viewer ratings, and Choi Jong-hoe renewed his own top TV viewer ratings with an average of 11 percent to 11.9 percent on pay-per-view TV viewer ratings that integrate cable, IPTV and satellite.