Kim Jong-kook "Yang Se-chan, I'll kill you if you get evidence to swear behind my back" (Running Man)

Kim Jong-kook told Yang Se-chan: Ill kill you if you get evidence of swearing, the Professional Government of the Republic of Kor.On SBS Running Man broadcast on the afternoon of the 17th, Kim Jong-kook was shown to Yang Se-chan flying the Professional Government of the Republic of Kor.Following last weeks broadcast, Running Man was followed by Kim Jong-kook, who announced his intention to plan, and read the introduction of the member.Kim Jong-kook said, Yoo Jae-suk, unchanging entertainment fire Ji Suk-jin, the last fire of entertainment activity that is not long left of the talk system and said to himself, Kim Jong-kook Anyang Koraji,Originally, he was a singer. He had a lot of hits, and now hes better known as an entertainer.I just turn around and Im an eternal star Butler, Lee Kwang-soo said, Im ugly, but I can not accept it myself.Also, Kim Jong-kook said, Yang Se-chan Yechani Yang Sebastian gum angel, Kim Jong-kooks attachment doll, but behind the back.Once you pretend not to know, you kill if you get the evidence. Lee Kwang-soo said, Provisional Government of the Republic of Kor, and Yang Se-chan denied that he did not smear my brother.Running Man screen captures

Kim Jong-kook told Yang Se-chan: "I'll kill you if you get evidence of swearing," the Professional Government of the Republic of Kor.

On SBS Running Man' broadcast on the afternoon of the 17th, Kim Jong-kook was shown to Yang Se-chan flying the Professional Government of the Republic of Kor.

Following last week's broadcast, Running Man' was followed by Kim Jong-kook, who announced his intention to plan, and read the introduction of the member.

Kim Jong-kook said, "Yoo Jae-Suk, unchanging entertainment fire" "Ji Suk-jin, the last fire of entertainment activity that is not long left of the talk system" and said to himself, "Kim Jong-kook Anyang Koraji, Originally, he was a singer. He had a lot of hits, and now he's better known as an entertainer.

"I just turn around and I'm an eternal star Butler," Lee Kwang-soo said, "I'm ugly, but I can not accept it myself.

Also, Kim Jong-kook said, "Yang Se-chan Yechani Yang Sebastian gum angel, Kim Jong-kook's attachment doll, but behind the back. Once you pretend not to know, you kill if you get the evidence. "

Lee Kwang-soo said, "Provisional Government of the Republic of Kor," and Yang Se-chan denied that he did not "smear my brother."

Running Man' screen captures