Kan Mi-youn, Husband Huang Paul Falling love Beautiful looks "heads getting longer"

Singer and actor Kan Mi-youn has been in the mood.Kan Mi-youn wrote on his personal Instagram account on January 14, My hair is getting longer! My face is getting longer! I want to get longer now!I posted a photo with the article.In the open photo, Kan Mi-youn is taking a selfie, staring at the front of the camera with no expression, and also the pink ball touch added to the lovelyness.The netizens responded, Why are you so beautiful today? Pretty. Fight today.

Singer and actor Kan Mi-youn has been in the mood.

Kan Mi-youn wrote on his personal Instagram account on January 14, "My hair is getting longer! My face is getting longer! I want to get longer now! I posted a photo with the article.

In the open photo, Kan Mi-youn is taking a selfie, staring at the front of the camera with no expression, and also the pink ball touch added to the lovelyness. The netizens responded, "Why are you so beautiful today?" "Pretty. Fight today."