im tae-hyuk "Team name itself James Kyson suppression" is also the first factor (All The Butlers)

In SBS All The Butlers broadcast on the 24th, wrestler im tae-hyuk, Nobumsu, Night if, and heo Seon-haeng showed the members a basic training demonstration.I will do everything I can to catch my scour in a minute, heo Seon-haeng said confidently.When Yang Se-hyeong tried to grab the scourge, heo Seon-haeng defended with his shoulder.Yang Se-hyeong appealed for pain, saying, It seems like a big rock is weighing down.When Cha Eun-woo asked, How do other masters overpower James Kyson? im tae-hyuk said, I do not fight the momentum.I put my name on Team itself. Im tae-hyuk was called the Lightweight Ssireum Emperor in 17 business titles.Night if said, Ive played good deeds. Im a little sensitive at the game. But he said hed play field legs.When Shin Seong-rok asked, Is that unsincere, heo Seon-haeng said, Its just honest - I do if I do.Night if said, There is only a field bridge that can be done./ Photo = SBS broadcast screen

In SBS All The Butlers' broadcast on the 24th, wrestler im tae-hyuk, Nobumsu, Night if, and heo Seon-haeng showed the members a basic training demonstration.

"I will do everything I can to catch my scour in a minute," heo Seon-haeng said confidently. When Yang Se-hyeong tried to grab the scourge, heo Seon-haeng defended with his shoulder. Yang Se-hyeong appealed for pain, saying, "It seems like a big rock is weighing down."

When Cha Eun-woo asked, "How do other masters overpower James Kyson?" im tae-hyuk said, "I do not fight the momentum. I put my name on Team itself. "im tae-hyuk was called the" Lightweight Ssireum Emperor "in 17 business titles.

Night if said, "I've played good deeds. I'm a little sensitive at the game. But he said he'd play field legs. When Shin Seong-rok asked, Is that unsincere, heo Seon-haeng said, It's just honest - I do if I do. Night if said, "There is only a field bridge that can be done."

/ Photo = SBS broadcast screen