Lee Dong-wook, Christmas letter to fans, "I love you...Please, to everyday life."

Actor Lee Dong-wook thanked fans for ChristmasLee Dong-wook wrote on his Instagram account on Monday, To. You guys. I always love you. Thank you. Lets keep together. Take my heart.Merry Christmas & Happy New Year and posted a picture.The photo shows Lee Dong-wook posing next to the Christmas mini tree.Another photo featured a heart card with handwriting by Lee Dong-wook.Lee Dong-wook wrote in a tiny tag notepad on Card: Please, to your daily routine.Lee Dong-wook sent a short but meaningful message to fans who would have had an exceptionally difficult year with the Corona 19 pandemic.Im impressed. I love you, too. Mary Christmas, I miss you early, Be healthy for a long time. You know?On the other hand, Lee Dong-wook played the role of fraud Gumiho Yiyeon, who has all the color of the person from the color of the person to the brilliant intelligence in the TVN drama The Tale of a GumihoPhoto Lee Dong-wook SNS

Actor Lee Dong-wook thanked fans for Christmas

Lee Dong-wook wrote on his Instagram account on Monday, "To. You guys. I always love you. Thank you. Let's keep together. Take my heart. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year "and posted a picture.

The photo shows Lee Dong-wook posing next to the Christmas mini tree. Another photo featured a heart Card with handwriting by Lee Dong-wook. Lee Dong-wook wrote in a tiny tag notepad on Card: 'Please, to your daily routine.' Lee Dong-wook sent a short but meaningful message to fans who would have had an exceptionally difficult year with the Corona 19 pandemic.

"I'm impressed. I love you, too. Mary Christmas," "I miss you early," "Be healthy for a long time. You know?"

On the other hand, Lee Dong-wook played the role of "fraud" Gumiho Yiyeon, who has all the color of the person from the color of the person to the brilliant intelligence in the TVN drama The Tale of a Gumiho

Photo Lee Dong-wook SNS