Lee Eunhyeong, let's go out to jang jae-jun and exercise. "Feast of mouth and mouth."

Lee Eunhyeong, lets go out to jang jae-jun and exercise. Feast of mouth and mouth.Gag Woman Lee Eunhyeong reported on his recent encounter with Husband kang jae-jun.Lee Eunhyeong posted a picture on his 22nd day with an article entitled I want to go out and exercise, so I have a mouthful of mouths to Jupiter Saturn.In the photo, Lee Eunhyeong recommends to exercise outside in cold weather, and there is a picture of kang jae-jun who is full of doctor who does not like it.Nevertheless, I have already worn winter goods covering my neck to my head as if I do not want to give up my diet, so I showed my will for exercise.Fans who have seen this are responding such as I have to exercise, lets keep it when I am healthy, visual like seal and Why do you see the mangle on my face?Meanwhile, Lee Eunhyeong and kang jae-jun married in 2016 and are appearing on JTBC Entertainment I can not be No. 1.Lee Eunhyeong SNS

Lee Eunhyeong, let's go out to jang jae-jun and exercise. "Feast of mouth and mouth."

Gag Woman Lee Eunhyeong reported on his recent encounter with Husband kang jae-jun.

Lee Eunhyeong posted a picture on his 22nd day with an article entitled "I want to go out and exercise, so I have a mouthful of mouths to Jupiter Saturn."

In the photo, Lee Eunhyeong recommends to exercise outside in cold weather, and there is a picture of kang jae-jun who is full of doctor who does not like it. Nevertheless, I have already worn winter goods covering my neck to my head as if I do not want to give up my diet, so I showed my will for exercise.

Fans who have seen this are responding such as "I have to exercise, let's keep it when I am healthy", "visual like seal" and "Why do you see the mangle on my face?"

Meanwhile, Lee Eunhyeong and kang jae-jun married in 2016 and are appearing on JTBC entertainment 'I can not be No. 1'.

Lee Eunhyeong SNS