"Lee Min-ho, I'm Not nervous at All" Head Coach's Expectations

I dont think Im nervous at all.Ryu Jung-il, LG coach, encouraged Cole Hamels Lee Min-ho ahead of the first leg of the 2020 Shinhan Bank SOL KBO KBO semi-playoff Doosan at Jamsil-dong Stadium on the 4th.Lee Min-ho, who settled for LGs selection with 4.69 Earned run average innings with 9723 innings in the KBO league stage this year, played a key role in the first round of KBO semi-playoff.I wonder if the 19-year-old rookie will be nervous about his first autumn baseball appearance.I do not think Im nervous at all when I see Lee Min-ho doing it at the Mound, Ryu said. I hope I will throw my ball down without being nervous for the first time in the post season.LG will put Lee Min-ho as Cole Hamels on the day, and existing starters such as Chung Chan-heon and Im Chan-kyu will wait in the bullpen.Tyler Wilson will be in the second and Casey Kelly Clarkson will be in the third.

"I don't think I'm nervous at all."

Ryu Jung-il, lg coach, encouraged Cole Hamels Lee Min-ho ahead of the first leg of the 2020 Shinhan Bank SOL kbo kbo semi-playoff Doosan at Jamsil-dong Stadium on the 4th.

Lee Min-ho, who settled for lg's selection with 4.69 Earned run average innings with 9723 innings in the kbo league stage this year, played a key role in the first round of kbo semi-playoff.

I wonder if the 19-year-old rookie will be nervous about his first autumn baseball appearance. "I do not think I'm nervous at all when I see Lee Min-ho doing it at the Mound," Ryu said. "I hope I will throw my ball down without being nervous for the first time in the post season."

lg will put Lee Min-ho as Cole Hamels on the day, and existing starters such as Chung Chan-heon and Im Chan-kyu will wait in the bullpen. Tyler Wilson will be in the second and Casey Kelly Clarkson will be in the third.