'I Live Alone' EXO Kai, nephew Pet care .. Korean independence movement 4 months car

Seoul = = Kai of the group EXO scrambled to I Live Alone.In MBC entertainment program I Live Alone broadcasted at 11:10 pm on the 20th, Kai released the 4th month of Korean independence movement through Rainbow Live.Kai said, I am happy to breathe, he said in his first Korean independence movement.Kai then went for a walk and headed to the park where he could see the rabbit.Kai smiled at the peaceful appearance of the rabbit running around and pressed the camera shutter, but laughed with the absurd remarks that he did not like the rabbit itself.Kai said, I like bears because fans resemble bears.Back home, Kai was asked by her own sister, who lived nearby, to take care of her nephews Rahee and Raon sisters for two hours, with Kai saying, I know my nephews are EXO Kai, but Im like, Whats that?This is the reaction, Kai said, not finishing his meal on the torch of his nephews, who said, Lets stop eating and wrestle.Kai offered his nephews Hide and Seek, and revealed his inner thoughts: If you hide really well, you can rest long; after many years of research, youve figured it out.Kai, who was completely hidden using a secret-spaced structure, secretly called her sister and said, Two hours, right? Just in time. Its so fun. Please, thank you.After Hide and Seek, Kai suggested to his nephews to watch his direct-cam footage together, and his nephews surprised everyone by shouting I am attracted, I see my grandmother every day and I saw it a thousand times.Not one is cool, Uncle Kai is the most uncool, the nephews added to Kais effort to demonstrate dance in front of him.Kais sister arrived, and Raon told her mother, Kaichun played without fun. But Kai said, The children did it deliberately.I went home and said it was so fun. Kai then met with a close friend at the gym.That shes telling you dance for Friends diet: Kai recommends wearing a hat as a honey tip to do well in dancing, saying: Dance is self-satisfaction.If you wear a hat, you can not see it well, so you can not see it.Kai then gave a new charm to Friend by teaching him to know choreography such as EXOs tempo and love shot easily.Back, Kai took care of Pet Mongo, who lives with his mother.Kai has a variety of supplies for Mongu to relax comfortably, and has shown affection by taking care of the mongoose who wants endless skinning.He then finished Haru with a horror film with Mongu.Kai said, I expected to be alone, but I live close to my family and I have to go to and from my family.But even this is good and satisfying, he said. Living alone is a dream that can not be achieved. On the other hand, MBC entertainment program I Live Alone is a documentary-type entertainment program that shows the daily life of famous people living alone in the form of observation camera reflecting the increasing number of single men and women and one family. It is broadcast every Friday at 11:10 pm.

Seoul = = Kai of the group EXO scrambled to 'I Live Alone'.

In MBC entertainment program 'I Live Alone' broadcasted at 11:10 pm on the 20th, Kai released the 4th month of Korean independence movement through 'Rainbow Live'.

Kai said, "I am happy to breathe," he said in his first Korean independence movement.

Kai then went for a walk and headed to the park where he could see the rabbit. Kai smiled at the peaceful appearance of the rabbit running around and pressed the camera shutter, but laughed with the absurd remarks that he did not like the rabbit itself. Kai said, "I like bears because fans resemble bears."

Back home, Kai was asked by her own sister, who lived nearby, to take care of her nephews Rahee and Raon sisters for two hours, with Kai saying, "I know my nephews are EXO Kai, but I'm like, 'What's that?' This is the reaction," Kai said, not finishing his meal on the torch of his nephews, who said, "Let's stop eating and wrestle."

Kai offered his nephews Hide and Seek, and revealed his inner thoughts: "If you hide really well, you can rest long; after many years of research, you've figured it out." Kai, who was completely hidden using a secret-spaced structure, secretly called her sister and said, "Two hours, right? Just in time. It's so fun. Please, thank you."

After Hide and Seek, Kai suggested to his nephews to watch his direct-cam footage together, and his nephews surprised everyone by shouting "I am attracted", "I see my grandmother every day" and "I saw it a thousand times". "Not one is cool, Uncle Kai is the most uncool," the nephews added to Kai's effort to demonstrate dance in front of him.

Kai's sister arrived, and Raon told her mother, "Kaichun played without fun." But Kai said, "The children did it deliberately. I went home and said it was so fun. "

Kai then met with a close Friend at the gym. That she's telling you dance for Friend's diet: Kai recommends wearing a hat as a honey tip to do well in dancing, saying: "Dance is self-satisfaction. If you wear a hat, you can not see it well, so you can not see it. Kai then gave a new charm to Friend by teaching him to know choreography such as EXO's 'tempo' and 'love shot' easily.

Back, Kai took care of Pet Mongo, who lives with his mother. Kai has a variety of supplies for Mongu to relax comfortably, and has shown affection by taking care of the mongoose who wants endless skinning. He then finished Haru with a horror film with Mongu.

Kai said, "I expected to be alone, but I live close to my family and I have to go to and from my family. But even this is good and satisfying, "he said." Living alone is a dream that can not be achieved. "

On the other hand, MBC entertainment program 'I Live Alone' is a documentary-type entertainment program that shows the daily life of famous people living alone in the form of observation camera reflecting the increasing number of single men and women and one family. It is broadcast every Friday at 11:10 pm.