Lee Min-ho, "I don't enjoy Shopping...I have nowhere to wear it" unexpected Joona Sotala (Lee Min-ho Film')

Actor Lee Min-ho showed a seemingly different Joona Sotala aspect in the V-log.Lee Min-ho posted a video on his YouTube channel Lee Min-ho Film on the 9th entitled The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge on the Runlog Episode 3 (Movielog EP.3).The video showed Lee Min-ho in a shooting mall with staff including director of filming YouTube. (Lee Min-ho) should buy real clothes, what are you going to wear, said one director, nicknamed Chung, pointing to Lee Min-hos unconcerned attitude toward fashion.Lee Min-ho said: But theres not much fun doing shopping - its fun to go out where you wear it.When I wear it, I have to listen to people saying pretty and I do not have to do it. I did not even try to find such a joy, Chung said again to Lee Min-ho.Lee Min-ho said: Im going to buy these clothes (seen through now) and keep them on when Im shooting.I think that shooting is fun now. He put his own philosophy on clothes shooting.However, about the knit that I wore, I said, Oh, this is beautiful.Lee Min-ho also showed a humane figure asking what are you doing about a particular luxury brand.Lee Min-ho also revealed how he was eating with his acquaintance on the show.He said on the spot: The people who are honest with their Blow-Up are cool people.If it comes out with personality, it becomes a respected person, and if you express only Blow-Up in the absence of personality, you will be fingered.I can not help it. Meanwhile, Lee Min-ho opened the YouTube channel Lee Min-ho Film on the 30th of last month, and subscribers have proved the popularity of Hallyu stars well beyond 260,000 as of the 10th.Lee Min-ho is communicating with fans by participating in the planning of The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge on the Runlog video as well as shooting and editing.PhotoLee Min-ho Film broadcast capture

Actor Lee Min-ho showed a seemingly different Joona Sotala aspect in the V-log.

Lee Min-ho posted a video on his YouTube channel "Lee Min-ho Film" on the 9th entitled "The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge on the Runlog Episode 3 (Movielog EP.3)". The video showed Lee Min-ho in a shooting mall with staff including director of filming YouTube.

" (Lee Min-ho) should buy real clothes, what are you going to wear," said one director, nicknamed "Chung," pointing to Lee Min-ho's unconcerned attitude toward fashion.

Lee Min-ho said: "But there's not much fun doing Shopping - it's fun to go out where you wear it. When I wear it, I have to listen to people saying "pretty" and I do not have to do it. "

"I did not even try to find such a joy," Chung said again to Lee Min-ho.

Lee Min-ho said: "I'm going to buy these clothes (seen through now) and keep them on when I'm shooting. I think that shooting is fun now. "He put his own philosophy on clothes shooting. However, about the knit that I wore, I said, "Oh, this is beautiful."

Lee Min-ho also showed a humane figure asking "what are you doing" about a particular luxury brand.

Lee Min-ho also revealed how he was eating with his acquaintance on the show.

He said on the spot: "The people who are honest with their Blow-Up are cool people. If it comes out with personality, it becomes a respected person, and if you express only Blow-Up in the absence of personality, you will be fingered. I can not help it. "

Meanwhile, Lee Min-ho opened the YouTube channel Lee Min-ho Film on the 30th of last month, and subscribers have proved the popularity of Hallyu stars well beyond 260,000 as of the 10th. Lee Min-ho is communicating with fans by participating in the planning of The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge on the Runlog video as well as shooting and editing.

Photo'Lee Min-ho Film' broadcast capture